Blue Cobra....all missions wiped

Was doing some combat missions, had a max 20 missions, quite a few I had were completed. Disconnected, Blue Cobra. Log back in, all of the missions are gone, including the completed ones.

This is unsat and getting ridiculous. Now you're just wasting my time.

Great.... I was just commenting elsewhere that I believed my blue cobra / disconnect / mission wipe issues were gone. I was seeing this easily once an hour before, and I wasnt able to complete more than 1 mission in 2 days because of it. Last night and this morning I was able to actually finish a couple missions and get paid, so I assumed they fixed the source of this. Ill check it out again later when I have time and patience...

Just had this on a couple support missions as well. Blue Cobra, missions gone, one of which was complete. I was killing off the last rav when it happened.

I second the unsat and ridiculous. Isn't this supposed to be about combat? Why is it when I get into combat the rate of disconnect/issue seems to go from 30% to 75%?

I keep wanting to grab a big slew of missions, and head off for a great, extended adventure to hit them all. This ____ is exactly why I don't. This or something like it is going to be the outcome 100% of the time.

Try validitating your files though the launcher.. I had a huge amount of blue cobras - unplayable and losing missions, inbox messages etc. but I haven't seen a single one blue cobra or any crash after validation on last sunday morning. It could be just a coincidence that my problems dissappeared but can't hurt trying?
For me Odyssey is working as it should and it's stable.

Was doing some combat missions, had a max 20 missions, quite a few I had were completed. Disconnected, Blue Cobra. Log back in, all of the missions are gone, including the completed ones.

This is unsat and getting ridiculous. Now you're just wasting my time.

I've had this happen when I take over 5 missions, the mission server won't connect and then it gives me various Cobra's. It also seemed that when you take more than x amount of missions the server gets confused, and doesn't allow you to turn them in, only saying something about the mission server not connecting, about half aminute later cobra's.

They need to allocate more resources to the mission/transaction server.

Top Bottom