Blue-Haired Succubus storyline?

I have seen some references on threads here about a storyline concerning the abduction of the Aisling character. So I had a perusal of Galnet stuff and find nothing about this. I am left now wondering if such a thing is going on in-game and if so, where is it being reported?

I have seen some references on threads here about a storyline concerning the abduction of the Aisling character. So I had a perusal of Galnet stuff and find nothing about this. I am left now wondering if such a thing is going on in-game and if so, where is it being reported?
It’s not a real event. It’s some guy making stuff up for RP purposes and, for reasons unknown, it has oozed out of the roleplay sub-forum and made its way here.

You needn’t worry.

It's an "In My World View" thing, not a "real" thing.

They're just having some of their own kind of fun.

And in any case, the RP over there says it wasn't the real Aisling. Just a gynoid. Or a body double. Or some poor random woman with blue hair. I'm not really clear on which.

I met an old man at Rigel who told me that this is absolutely true. He was there! He saw it all happen with his very own eyes.... someone is desperately trying to hide this information, and they are powerful. Who is the Aisling impersonator and how deep does this scandal go?

.... the plot ThickenS.

Top Bottom