bought anaconda for extra fighter

although this ship is sold stating 2 additional crew seats I can't take on another fighter as the crew lounge only allows me to seat one. I have a fighter bay with 2 fighters, I've tried buying a passenger cabin, even upgraded life support yet I can only seat 1 extra crew member. What am I doing wrong???

Nothing. You can only have one NPC crew in your ship a t a time. You can have multiple Cmdrs in multi-crew, or one NPC and a Cmdr, but only one NPC flying one SLF.

If you play alone then it's pointless having a ship with 2 fighter bays then, thanks for the info, I'll swap around for bigger cargo space then

It's not entirely pointless. I fly a medium combat ship with a double SLF bay. That way when the SLF gets destroyed, I can launch another from the other bay immediately while the first bay prints another SLF.
Yep, just upgraded my Gunship Hangar for that reason.

It's not entirely pointless. I fly a medium combat ship with a double SLF bay. That way when the SLF gets destroyed, I can launch another from the other bay immediately while the first bay prints another SLF.
So with what your saying, if your first fighter is destroyed the NPC returns to the ship to be able to pilot the second fighter?

Wish the Old Girl, could launch my Engeeried SideWinder and have the schematics to print more 😆

Still shes on show at the museum of fine ships of Prestige and Power at New Gloucester Mars.

The only advantage the class 6 hangar gives to a solo player is being able to immediately launch a new fighter if your deployed one is destroyed, no waiting around for a new one to be printed!

And also being able to carry two types of fighters.

Like the fixed beam GU-97 in one slot because it fights best in NPC hands, and the PDT Taipan in the second slot so you can have eight skill boosters on your cargo cutter and still have a PDT in play...

Top Bottom