BREAKING NEWS...Now with even more Jedward

breaking-news-37.png
Aisling was hit by an ugly branch while out exploring for a nice place to build a love nest. Top plastic surgeon Dr Ronald Pump said he is determined to make Aisling look great again.

EQ5KGvAXsAA4Sdp.jpg

Last edited:
Minor point: the first two seasons were produced and aired 'live' on the Sci Fi channel, with foreign showings from Netflix.

The writers of the books are being smart with the TV show and condensing / overlapping the books more- some of the books do drag a bit.
Minor clarification: I am writing from the perspective of a foreigner.

I haven’t read the books as yet.

Thanks, just to prove how behind the times I am, I've never heard of "The Expanse" series... Please don't judge me!

Its not great but far from bad. Ive only seen two episodes so it might actually be great. Its on amazon prime if you decide you want to check it out. Idk if its anywhere else

It's probably the best sci-fi show to air for at least ten years. Rotten Tomatoes has it rated 93% from critics and 96% from audience. They've done four seasons now. If you're a reader I can also strongly recommend the book series that it's adapted from - the first book is 'Leviathan Wakes', author(s) James S.A.Corey. There are eight books out already and the ninth and final one is due later this year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom