Fiction Brief history and guide to the official Elite : Dangerous Fiction

All updated now and made current. Should include everything that's been published. If anything is missing please advise. :)

I'll update the entries for the two RPGs when they release later this year.

Cheers,

Drew.

Not missing but a grammatical error. Five books were published by Fantastic Books, now only four are. I know that there's a background to this that we don't need to get into here (and I don't have anywhere near enough info to make a judgement) yet if you're going to present something as fact it's important to make sure it's correct.

Cheers :)

Not missing but a grammatical error. Five books were published by Fantastic Books, now only four are. I know that there's a background to this that we don't need to get into here (and I don't have anywhere near enough info to make a judgement) yet if you're going to present something as fact it's important to make sure it's correct.

Cheers :)

Fair comment, I'll switch it to present tense for clarity. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

Is The Children Of Raxxla an actual role history?
Since Elite Dangerous : Premonition, yes, I guess, as Children of Raxxla was closely involved on all around Salomé, the Formidine Rift and the event during which Salomé was killed. Salomé was their figurehead.
If you want to learn more about that, you can read that :
- Who is Senator Kahina Tijani Loren, aka Salomé?
- Who are the Children of Raxxla?
But as I said, this is partialy canon, I guess. Some parts of that are mixed with Elite Dangerous : Reclamation where the Formidine Rift mysteries arc was started, and Elite Dangerous : Premonition where the Formidine Rift mysteries arc ended.

If Drew could validate/invalidate what I said ?

(sorry, as french, I probably didn't express my self as well as I could in french, I hope it will not lead to some confusions).

Last edited:
Since Elite Dangerous : Premonition, yes, I guess, as Children of Raxxla was closely involved on all around Salomé, the Formidine Rift and the event during which Salomé was killed. Salomé was their figurehead.
If you want to learn more about that, you can read that :
- Who is Senator Kahina Tijani Loren, aka Salomé?
- Who are the Children of Raxxla?
But as I said, this is partialy canon, I guess. Some parts of that are mixed with Elite Dangerous : Reclamation where the Formidine Rift mysteries arc was started, and Elite Dangerous : Premonition where the Formidine Rift mysteries arc ended.

If Drew could validate/invalidate what I said ?

(sorry, as french, I probably didn't express my self as well as I could in french, I hope it will not lead to some confusions).

Anything that occurred in Reclamation and Premonition is canon, which includes the Children of Raxxla, along with lots of other player factions. :)

Cheers,

Drew.

Top Bottom