Bubble - Colonia Fuel Tankers

Heads up for anyone needing a ride..

LKS Atlas & LKS Jahre Viking will be departing for Colonia on Sun 16th, Mon 17th. Fuel for sale on arrival will be 22,000 tonnes. No shipyard or outfitting installed on outbound trip. Return leg is via explorers anchorage.

Atlas (Fortune Class) will be auto jumping using a nav computer, fast travel (15 hours) Route
Jahre viking (Drake Class) will be manually jumped (4-5 days)

https://inara.cz/cmdr-fleetcarrier/9325/184497/

ATLAS is 100% confirmed (running on a macro using a laptop whilst away from home)
Jahre Viking is 50% (will be based in a hotel for a week due to work) depends on what the wifi is like for a PS4

1597455171353.png

Last edited:
Hey, great news! I was actually planning to go there in old fashioned way. If no emergency, I'll prepare for the trip tomorrow and will try to dock on FC by Sunday or so if that's okay.

By the way, what it will cost me? Any mining pitstops along the way? Anything else passengers should be aware of?

No cost, no need to bring fuel. No pit stops on the outbound trip, no mining required. I'd advice choosing LKS ATLAS.

Simple rule on the ship, landing pads lights are Red = Ship is in fast travel, White = unplanned stop (undock from the carrier at your own risk) Green = stop for 24 hours or longer.

Inana info page will be updated with any messages/ ETA's whilst enroute - https://inara.cz/cmdr-fleetcarrier/9325/184497/

Last edited:
Great! I'm stuck with my FC in Colonia after going to Sag*A from the Bubble and to the top of the galaxy. I'm short about 7.000t Tritium for the way home and did not have the time to mine for it yet. At what price will you be selling?

Great! I'm stuck with my FC in Colonia after going to Sag*A from the Bubble and to the top of the galaxy. I'm short about 7.000t Tritium for the way home and did not have the time to mine for it yet. At what price will you be selling?

I am seeing cmdrs offering 200,000 cr/t out there and in more remote locations, 5000 tonnes is reserved for one carrier. I'll have 22,000 tonnes in total. I'll be willing to do a discount for some, minimum buy price will be 55,000.

You only need 3500 to get back to the bubble and buy enough for a 130,000LY trip. Docking on the carrier will not be available once in colonia (to avoid traders trying to buy out the fuel) Once an amount is agreed, it would be delivered to your carrier by a couple of cmdrs in T9's.

Last edited:
Wow, thanks. I didn't know that. Last time I checked splansh.co.uk my carrier would need a minimum of 179t per jump. But now the consumption is changed to 79t per jump? When did they change that? So you are right that I won't need that many fuel. Have to carry a shipyard though since I have a friend and his fleet aboard...

Wow, thanks. I didn't know that. Last time I checked splansh.co.uk my carrier would need a minimum of 179t per jump. But now the consumption is changed to 79t per jump? When did they change that? So you are right that I won't need that many fuel. Have to carry a shipyard though since I have a friend and his fleet aboard...

They doubled the carrier range, hence why it's now feasible to refuel deep space carriers. You can also do double the amount of jumps before topping up the main fuel tank.

Quick update - ATLAS Departure was scheduled for 8am UK time today (UTC+1) Driving to a hotel in Coventry this morning, so have pushed it back to around 8pm this evening. As mentioned, I'll stick to updating on Inara, to avoid spamming this forum with updates.

LKS ATLAS is in Orbit around the Earth like in the Andceeth system, docking pads are open (but set to white, I might depart before 8pm uk time if I get to the hotel earlier)

Last edited:
Quick update - ATLAS Departure was scheduled for 8am UK time today (UTC+1) Driving to a hotel in Coventry this morning, so have pushed it back to around 8pm this evening. As mentioned, I'll stick to updating on Inara, to avoid spamming this forum with updates.

You need some sort of smooth anodyne captains tts synth to announce these for maximum effect, and have the Orcas passenger 'ping' alert.

777, any chance of departure details for Jahre Viking so we can post in Fleet Carrier Owners Club? (y)

Work didn't get me a hotel last night, I don't check in till around 7pm tonight. All depends on what wifi is like for the PS4. Altas is on it's way. If all goes well, Jahre Viking will depart tomorrow evening.

I forgot to announce this on the discord, hectic weekend!

Just wanted to drop by and say: thanks for the trip, commander! Safely arrived at Colonia and saved me some madness of mashing friendship drive button for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom