Bug report page?

I believe if you pause the game there is a bug report option in the menu. Im not able to double check at the momment but pretty sure i saw one there

in the game, just above the "quit game" option there is a "report bug" option. that sends you to a different spot on this website. I've used it myself to report immortal trench combatants, friendly snipers killing your own guys, and a few other issues I no longer remember

Hi
I've captured the ground and all the points.

The game is of course broken , buggy and doesn't work at all.

After a glorious victory, the area is once again full of enemies and I am back in my original territory.

I tried other battles with auto-decision. Even though we won the overpower battle the map never gave me any ground.

While I lost, my territory was always taken by the enemy.

WHEN WILL YOU FIX IT?

The game steals 30% of the money. If you have 1500 supplies for the battle.
The game steals 500 and buys useless trenches with it. These trenches are scattered around.

You can't play because you don't have enough resources.

Fix this stupid game!

You will be left with only 1000 materials and you can't conquer the whole map with that. You need more than 1500 to successfully capture the entire map.

The game steals 30% of the money. If you have 1500 supplies for the battle.
The game steals 500 and buys useless trenches with it. These trenches are scattered around.

You can't play because you don't have enough resources.

Fix this stupid game!

You will be left with only 1000 materials and you can't conquer the whole map with that. You need more than 1500 to successfully capture the entire map.
25% of the supplies dedicated to a battle are automatically set aside to be used in the game after you hit "begin battle" The trenches the AI pre places do not cost any supply to keep and so refund 0 supply when removed (at no penalty I will add)
I have managed to capture the entire map with 800 or less supply although the more supply you have the easier it becomes. Endless waves of infantry will be defeated by almost any trench line and definitely by machineguns. You must use light or heavy (light works better) to suppress both the riflemen in trench lines as well as machineguns.
Tanks when you get to them will be very effective at breaking through enemy defences.
There are also upgrades in the espionage research tree to allow you to steal supply from the enemy territory before initiating an offensive.
If you need advice on how to attack enemy trench lines there are a few good players out there to immitate on youtube and the likes

25% of the supplies dedicated to a battle are automatically set aside to be used in the game after you hit "begin battle" The trenches the AI pre places do not cost any supply to keep and so refund 0 supply when removed (at no penalty I will add)
I have managed to capture the entire map with 800 or less supply although the more supply you have the easier it becomes. Endless waves of infantry will be defeated by almost any trench line and definitely by machineguns. You must use light or heavy (light works better) to suppress both the riflemen in trench lines as well as machineguns.
Tanks when you get to them will be very effective at breaking through enemy defences.
There are also upgrades in the espionage research tree to allow you to steal supply from the enemy territory before initiating an offensive.
If you need advice on how to attack enemy trench lines there are a few good players out there to immitate on youtube and the likes

In the "pipeline is 1500.
But in the battle it is already written only 1000.
I don't think you know or understand that at all.

The sum of the deployed bunkers is 500 stolen points. I'm talking about points directly in the pipeline and therefore directly in the battle. It's stolen from them.
I don't see anywhere that the stolen 500 points would increase the number of points on the map, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T.

They should just abolish this rip-off. Because if you go into battle with 1500 points and only get 1000 in battle it will cause your defeat.
This thing was invented by some morons.
With regards

Battle time remining NOT WORK. Game is buggy.

Time's up and I've won. The battle didn't turn off.
The timer does pause when you or your enemy is in the process of capturing a point (any point) and it does sometimes take a few seconds after timer reaches 0 to finish the match in a ceasefire.
Regarding the supply, I will need screenshots to get an idea what your issue is.
What I had thought the issue was is as follows
1: Theatre map about to enter the battlefield, Screen says you will have 1500 points to use in the match
2-1: you enter the battlefield to build trenches. A number of (in my experience) free trenches are already on the map to use as you see fit.
2-2: your supply says 1000 supply (or whatever your 25% set aside amount would be)
3: you spend maybe 500 points on soldiers trenches and whatever else leaving your supply now at 500
4: You click "begin battle"
5: Loading screen
6: supply now reads 1000
this is my personal experience, I need to know at which point your anomaly appears

In the "pipeline is 1500.
But in the battle it is already written only 1000.
I don't think you know or understand that at all.

The sum of the deployed bunkers is 500 stolen points. I'm talking about points directly in the pipeline and therefore directly in the battle. It's stolen from them.
I don't see anywhere that the stolen 500 points would increase the number of points on the map, BECAUSE IT DOESN'T.

They should just abolish this rip-off. Because if you go into battle with 1500 points and only get 1000 in battle it will cause your defeat.
This thing was invented by some morons.
With regards
OH! Maybe
How much supply can you get from your supply depos (the bigger the depo the more supply you can draw) vs how much national supply you have in stock
cause if you can draw 1500 supply in the pipeline but your national supply is only at 1000 supply then your issue is that you don't have enough supply to fill your supply depo to capacity

The timer does pause when you or your enemy is in the process of capturing a point (any point) and it does sometimes take a few seconds after timer reaches 0 to finish the match in a ceasefire.
Regarding the supply, I will need screenshots to get an idea what your issue is.
What I had thought the issue was is as follows
1: Theatre map about to enter the battlefield, Screen says you will have 1500 points to use in the match
2-1: you enter the battlefield to build trenches. A number of (in my experience) free trenches are already on the map to use as you see fit.
2-2: your supply says 1000 supply (or whatever your 25% set aside amount would be)
3: you spend maybe 500 points on soldiers trenches and whatever else leaving your supply now at 500
4: You click "begin battle"
5: Loading screen
6: supply now reads 1000
this is my personal experience, I need to know at which point your anomaly appears

Not so complicated, please...:)👍
That's at the end of the battle. The game has just ended time is up. I won.

But time is broken...the soldiers keep attacking me even though the game is over.
Unfortunately, it hasn't shut down.

It's a bug in the game !

Regards.
This is the best game. Like The Great War 1918 from 1994.

Not so complicated, please...:)👍
That's at the end of the battle. The game has just ended time is up. I won.

But time is broken...the soldiers keep attacking me even though the game is over.
Unfortunately, it hasn't shut down.

It's a bug in the game !

Regards.
This is the best game. Like The Great War 1918 from 1994.
oh you talking about the continued sounds of gunfire after getting the ceasefire screen. yeah just imagine your soldiers are really motivated and take the extra kills
As for not so complicated. I physically could not make that any simpler without you saying "it broken FIX IT" so I opted for being thorough

oh you talking about the continued sounds of gunfire after getting the ceasefire screen. yeah just imagine your soldiers are really motivated and take the extra kills
As for not so complicated. I physically could not make that any simpler without you saying "it broken FIX IT" so I opted for being thorough

No, no, no....

I'm talking about the game being over.

But the screen stopped!!!

He froze with a 0 time sign. The final winning screen didn't load.

I waited 15 minutes. Then I had to use LOAD. And play it all over again.

No, no, no....

I'm talking about the game being over.

But the screen stopped!!!

He froze with a 0 time sign. The final winning screen didn't load.

I waited 15 minutes. Then I had to use LOAD. And play it all over again.
huh. That is strange. I've never had that one myself so go through the bug report page to let them know. It may of been a one off or it may be a recurring issue people have.
For the Record. The bug report page is not in this forum

Top Bottom