General Gameplay Building a gate on a path

Your Feature Request / Idea
Not sure if this was posted here yet, but I would love to be able to build a gate over a pathway. For example, I built an operations area and I like to wall it off from the rest of the park, but I can't completely wall it off because I need a path to connect to the buildings. I'm sure this would also be helpful for people who want to build safari-type parks, running a road for the Jeep through one paddock to the next.

This is an idea I have wanted for some time. Like you have a separate area walled off from the rest of my park. In my case its the enclosure for the Indoraptor and Indominus Rex. However although I can connect a path through the barrier it makes little sense if I have this gap that I cant secure. The only work around I could find was use a Monorail to connect that section of the island to the rest of it. Alternatively we could have a gate lock system similar to the one the had in Jurassic park.

getpubliccontent

This is an idea I have wanted for some time. Like you have a separate area walled off from the rest of my park. In my case its the enclosure for the Indoraptor and Indominus Rex. However although I can connect a path through the barrier it makes little sense if I have this gap that I cant secure. The only work around I could find was use a Monorail to connect that section of the island to the rest of it. Alternatively we could have a gate lock system similar to the one the had in Jurassic park.

I LOVE that!

Top Bottom