Butterflies

Hello!
I have been thinking of good packs for Planet Zoo and I realised we don't have any butterfly houses. I think it would be cool to be able to create butterfly homes and have visitors walk through them. Maybe we could also have them sit on guests and educators on animal talks could hold them on their hands and show them to the guests.
db9d0mt-03482a4c-824f-43f5-a21d-7b5a0506ca96.gif

I have been thinking of good packs for Planet Zoo and I realised we don't have any butterfly houses
I've been thinking the same thing (we need butterflies). Personally, I would settle for some kind of butterfly exhibit - but your idea of a visitor-walk-through-butterfly-home, sound good to me!

I've been thinking the same thing (we need butterflies). Personally, I would settle for some kind of butterfly exhibit - but your idea of a visitor-walk-through-butterfly-home, sound good to me!
I’d prefer them as a spawned and have previously suggested how to implement as a group rather than as individuals

I’d prefer them as a spawned and have previously suggested how to implement as a group rather than as individuals
Just to be sure (English isn't my first language), when you say "as a spawned" do you thereby refer to a group of butterflies?
In that case, I would agree that buying butterflies as a group rather than individuals could be beneficial.
Could you provide me with a link to the post you are referring to?

Top Bottom