Buy the game?

There are so many options on the main screen, I don't know which one to choose. I am just interested in the game, no additional features.

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
Do you want to play throughout the Alpha/Beta stages or are you prepared to wait until the final release in Q4 (October-December) 2016?

There are so many options on the main screen, I don't know which one to choose. I am just interested in the game, no additional features.
well you should be very excited then, as it's only alpha so half the features are missing :)
the only option on the main menu is "load game", so not sure where you're looking...?

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
If you want to buy Planet Coaster (the background of your post is blank grey, so I'm assuming you haven't bought the game yet), there's a nice comparison table that you can use to determine with edition of Planet Coaster you want to buy:

See this page: Price Matrix | Planet Coaster

Or the same information in the image below:

pc-matri-pc.jpg

I'm talking about the web page where you buy the buy the game, I think you're talking about loa screen from within the game, which I don't have yet.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

So, does that mean the ones marked "Alpha early bird access" will actually allow me to download the game?

Yes, if you want to play right away in this current state you are going to need to buy that. alpha Early Bird Access. The coral colored one. That's the "cheapest" one (no frills) to be able to play game right now.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
You will also need 'Game Access' to play the game, next to the Alpha 'Early Bird' Access. So if you haven't got 'Game Access' yet, consider buying the one that is entirely coral colored, like Helena suggested. Otherwise you can buy one of them separately depending on which one you haven't got yet.

Have fun playing Planet Coaster!

Hey. I wonder if anyone can help me then? I've gotten a code to redeem for the earlybird-edition, however, I can't get it to work.
The only place I can find where I can type in a code in via my account and storecredit. But this doesn't work.

Is there another place to put this code? All info I've gotten is that I need to use the frontier store, which I feel like I am...

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Harbinger

Volunteer Moderator
What kind of code is it? A Frontier Store gift? If so then you should redeem it at the Product Access Key link when logged into your Frontier Store account.

bvfycVI.png

Top Bottom