Dinosaurs BUYING SKINS FOR REAL MONEY

Your Feature Request / Idea
Hey!

I (and also a lot of other people) have a problem. It's about difficulty mode. For the last month I tried to go jurassic mode. I tried with all my strength, but I failed on any of the islands. This is extremely stressful for me, because I really want to get new skins for dinosaurs. This is not just about me - there are a lot of people in internet, who have the same problem.

I am writing to you with a very beneficial idea for both sides. Maybe in the future you will add an option to buy these skins for real money? People who like the challenge mode will still be able to play it, and those who are stressed by this mode will be able to simply buy blocked skins. It is also a very good option for you, because you will make another money.

And for people who consider jurassic difficulty to be easy - understand, that for others it can be simply difficult and stressful. If you've passed this mode - great, I respect you and congratulate you! But there are people who are not as good players as you are. Sad but true. Be indulged in forbearance.

Happy New Year, guys!

Deleted member 110222

D
I'd be fine with this.

Before anyone says anything "about diminishing the efforts of people who beat the mode", two points:

1. OP's proposal takes nothing away from you.

2. It's a single-player game. Nobody cares how others get content as long as it's legit'.

Top Bottom