Cabin Fever

Swings my legs off the bunk, feet plopping on the deck. I've been sitting in this rotten little station at a rotten little star in a rotten little sector for the last 18 days. Checking my messages I see that the final piece of equipment finally is on it's way.

You haven't experienced paint dry until your PCIe x16 port gets fried it takes 43 minutes just to load ED but any attempt to launch would be madness. I curse all material traders who claim it is in-stock when it isn't. According to Galactic UPS they finally are on the way with the parts I need to get the heck out and back into the stars.

I think the first voyage I'll make once I do get out of the station is to fly to planets Motherboard and Processor and and nuke them from orbit.

Swings my legs back up on the bunk, takes a long swig of beer, and goes back to sleep.
----
Safe skies, commanders, I'll be out flying again as soon Galactic UPS gets that t-10 here. (turns off the light and wonders what chores the Mrs will find for me today since I seem to suddenly have so much 'free' time on my hands.

Top Bottom