Buildings & Attractions Can JWE be more in the spirit like Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo

I am thinking of the longevity of this game. I know the limitations and constraints a game like JWE has for itself. First, it is a game based on an intellectual property. That being said, it is understood that Universal has to approve ideas made by the game designers before putting them into the game. The second fact is, JWE is a console game. A PC game doesn't have the limitations a console game has. Those two points being said, it would be great going forward if this game had the spirit of the two successful titles they have. What makes Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo so successful? What makes both games so much fun to play, and fresh to play? I think at the heart of it is the creative freedom to make so many things within the constraints of the games. Freedom to make the parks different. I'm thinking as I play JWE, the skins clearly are reflective of different environments. Alpine, Tundra, Steppe, Forrest, Jungle, Arid...ect. The last DLC injected new life into the game with just the addition of pine trees and signage. Before that, the Claire DLC injected new life into the game with new terrain tools. Using just the material from the movies, the game still has a lot of material left. Expanding the terrain tools would also make this game have longevity. Jurassic World Evolution has clearly evolved since launch, but I hope it keeps on evolving for some time to come.

As totally awesome as it would be for JWE to be more like Planet Zoo, I don't think JWE is built with such intricate creative freedom in mind... it's really more about making lots of money and using a dinosaur park to do it. I fear the only hope of us getting a Jurassic World game in the style of Planet Zoo would be in the form of a sequel...

it would be really nice to see that but yeah i think the current wont be sth like that in any time soon. either we wait for dozens more dlcs and free updates or we wait and hope for a JWE2 with that kind of gameplay and features

Top Bottom