Can someone please break down all 3 of the pre-order items????

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It's obvious the Planet Coaster Pre-Order 19.99 is just the game, however, the other 2 are not clear at all.

What does the Early Bird Edition for 49.99 include? Just an early version of the game? So you have to pre-order for 19.99 and also 49.99 to play it early???? Does it include anything else other than the capability to play the game in March?

Correct me if I am wrong but does the Coaster Head Special Edition include T-Shirt, Wristband, and the Game itself, but not the early edition game????

If someone can break it down for me I would appreciate it [big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin]

It's obvious the Planet Coaster Pre-Order 19.99 is just the game, however, the other 2 are not clear at all.

What does the Early Bird Edition for 49.99 include? Just an early version of the game? So you have to pre-order for 19.99 and also 49.99 to play it early???? Does it include anything else other than the capability to play the game in March?

Correct me if I am wrong but does the Coaster Head Special Edition include T-Shirt, Wristband, and the Game itself, but not the early edition game????

If someone can break it down for me I would appreciate it [big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin][big grin]

All prices below are for the GBP

The early bird shows your are wanting to do more to support the team to help them develop Planet Coaster. Yes for 49.99 its a little steep but you will get early access aka the Beta access which they have now said you will also get the Alpha access too.

If you want to get just the game but do not want early access or care about the early access stuff then get the one for 19.99 again you do not get beta or alpha with this, if you want the early access go with the 49.99.

Now for the Coaster Head ones that are priced at 25.00 you will get the t-shirt, access to the private forums for the coaster heads, and a wrist band. The Coaster Head for 44.99 includes the pre-order for the game it looks like including the t-shirt, private forums access, and the wrist band, but I don't think right now they are offering the beta with it, again this is something you may want to ask them about.

I hope this helps if not let me know, or better yet one of the staff members will help too! And you can also put in a ticket by clicking here for more info!

Last edited:

All prices below are for the GBP

The early bird shows your are wanting to do more to support the team to help them develop Planet Coaster. Yes for 49.99 its a little steep but you will get early access aka the Beta access which they have now said you will also get the Alpha access too.

If you want to get just the game but do not want early access or care about the early access stuff then get the one for 19.99 again you do not get beta or alpha with this, if you want the early access go with the 49.99.

Now for the Coaster Head ones that are priced at 25.00 you will get the t-shirt, access to the private forums for the coaster heads, and a wrist band. The Coaster Head for 44.99 includes the pre-order for the game it looks like including the t-shirt, private forums access, and the wrist band, but I don't think right now they are offering the beta with it, again this is something you may want to ask them about.

I hope this helps if not let me know, or better yet one of the staff members will help too! And you can also put in a ticket by clicking here for more info!

I think it's a shame that beta's these days needs a "pre-order" to even get a beta first.

Last edited:
I think it's a shame that beta's these days needs a "pre-order" to even get a beta first.

I can see your view point for sure 100%, but I'm a okay with them. I do agree yeah its like why should I pay, but for the amount of money software costs to make a great game like this, and or even to pay the people making the game I'm cool with it. They have to make money some how to feed their family's and more and heck if I need to pre-order to get early access to test the game and submit bugs, I'm all for it as long as I get to play and give them my input I'm down!

I can see your view point for sure 100%, but I'm a okay with them. I do agree yeah its like why should I pay, but for the amount of money software costs to make a great game like this, and or even to pay the people making the game I'm cool with it. They have to make money some how to feed their family's and more and heck if I need to pre-order to get early access to test the game and submit bugs, I'm all for it as long as I get to play and give them my input I'm down!

If somebody pre-orders for a beta and doesn't like the game after all, they will just end up cancelling, or better yet some people will just pre-order and cancel after the beta.

If somebody pre-orders for a beta and doesn't like the game after all, they will just end up cancelling, or better yet some people will just pre-order and cancel after the beta.

It happens its just like buying the game, and then getting a refund for a game you don't want. Same concept in a way, your just dealing with a beta/alpha instead of a full game. Its really what a ton of devs are doing now, I like it because I feel like I get to give them feedback that could help make the game better! Hope this helps :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom