Can unknown targoid structure be old goids or resting goids capital ships (Hives)

As far as I'm concerned, they're old Thargoid motherships infected with the mycoid.

The thargoid data links used to give messages confirming they were infected with mycoid, and well , there's other things which suggest they're motherships.

Hi Jmanis - gee it has been a long time :)
I think the structures are more like colony cities and not crashed ships, as I found a specific example that looks more like a construction: A Thargoid structure in the side of crater rim on Col 285 Sector GW-W d1-66 A 3 (-29, -154):

It looks like a cut-and-fill construction site to me. I hope to visit it again and maybe get a picture in a better light if possible.

Cheers

Is this possible ? because the form is really like their ships , and they seems to have somes "bones" structures.
We don't know what they are but they shouldn't be traps or whatever because we've had so much time to destroy them but the game wouldn't let us.

Hi Jmanis - gee it has been a long time :)
I think the structures are more like colony cities and not crashed ships, as I found a specific example that looks more like a construction: A Thargoid structure in the side of crater rim on Col 285 Sector GW-W d1-66 A 3 (-29, -154):

It looks like a cut-and-fill construction site to me. I hope to visit it again and maybe get a picture in a better light if possible.

Cheers

Although its cool and a good thought this sites layout was confirmed by fdev as a procedural bug much like the terrain tower thats the height of a capital class out in the rift

Top Bottom