Can we reduce the cost of national will to 5 or 10 instead of 20 to increase the length of campaigns even on the hardest difficulty

can you please reduce the cost of national will from 20 to about 10 or 5 please or give us the option to change it please

I really love this game but it's hard to keep playing after I captured two or three regions and cut of half the map and win the campaign within the first year as the central powers.

Best solution I can think of is to just play without encircling the enemy.
If you want to force the AI to gain national will you can either force feed them infantry with no support (just send swarms at the command trench. rifles alone will kill them off) giving them a great victory and 17 national will.though it will cost you 20 national will.
You can also challenge yourself with "grand counter offensive" Where you must sweep the enemy but you can only play on maps that the enemy attacks YOU on.
This can be best done by attacking on the left if the enemy attacks your right, or attacking your right if the enemy comes at you from the left. If they come up the centre then just push both flanks and trap them in the centre

Top Bottom