Can you use dlc content outside of sanctuary

I have noticed that claires sanctuary content has its own save file and does not have ability to select the previous islands. Can i use the new content on my other islands.

Yes, all new DLC researchables apply to both campaigns. Just load your regular campaign and look in the research centre and fulfill the unlock criteria.

New Ingen database entries also apply to the regular campaign. I'm fiendishly trying to work out how to unlock the database entries for Nublar North and Sanctuary. Any tips?

I have an issue; I completed the DLC missions, but when I load the main campaign it says the Jurassic Tour, Greenhouse and three dinos are still locked until I "complete Claire DLC missions", even though I did. What happened?

I was using a saved game file I downloaded online from another user, so when I finished the DLC the user IDs weren't matching up or something like that, hence my DLC unlocks weren't unlocked in the main campaign.
Oh...ok. So, it's not exactly the same problem because I don't use another save game file in my case...

Top Bottom