Cannot restock pack hound missile rack

I can confirm this another mess made by FDevs bug , I was caught "pants down" by an Annie pirate when my Cutter was in "all I was doing was mining" :ROFLMAO:....
I run out of my 2 hard points with Pack Hounds and, even filled up to the neck with mats 4 synth, sudden I found myself with no weapons to defend....
I mean, 3 lasers and 2 pack hounds is some 75-80% of my firepower out...

I do love the Pack Hounds, but they are ammo hungry and synth was my only realist option to resist in Haz zones while mining... And now, Odyssey hurried launch bugged this also....
My question is, aside the deep unsatisfaction with the mess Odyssey launch made from Horizon - do we lose the materials when the fake "synth" occurs ?
Anyone can confirm ?

Last edited:
I can confirm that i could not find a workaround and that there is no material lost by fake synth.
Thank you mate, I couldn't see if I lost the mats, I was too busy racing trough asteroids with empty missiles pods to see if I lost or not the mats...

I do not know if you guys are aware, the fraking bug with pack hounds have one more disastrous dimension:

AMMO REFILL when landing in your own carrier also DO NOT replenish the pack hounds !
Landed in my carrier moments ago, refilled the ammo, took off, get my ship inside rocks in my mining spot, get attacked by Pirates - start defending myself, but only 2 beams were working - the 2 hard points with Hounds were silenced.... when I look at, I realize I have NO AMMO on them 🤬....

It seems to be that no power play weapons can be re-armed ATM - doesn't matter where or how you rearm
Yup, I was passing through dozens of bug reports on Frontier site - seems, indeed, ALL poverplay weapons are useless now, no way to synth or to re-arm - in stations or carriers.
I wish some from FDevs with a bit of common sense and respect for players base would issue a mail / a sticky note on Forums - etc - and fraking INFORM us we cannot use the power play weapons, instead bombarding us with Odyssey release emails 24/7....

They do have time to force-feed us with a bugged product release, but they ignore to warn us about serious bugs this release brought alongside...
At least, one need to dig in Forum here to find out what the hell is happening.... IF you know what to search for.

Top Bottom