Newcomer / Intro Cannot turn on my Shield Generator

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
So in my Modules panel, I can turn on and off everything; except I cannot turn on my shield generator? I have 15 power and 11 in use, what is wrong if you can help...

Thanks
RJ

It also take some time to charge the shield after they've been activated, just like when you are upgrading your shield or power plant...

Put all 4 pips to SYS and wait a moment... the blue rings, indicating your shield health, should form around your ship. If that doesn't work, hmm... perhaps your shield generator is too small for your hull?

So in my Modules panel, I can turn on and off everything; except I cannot turn on my shield generator? I have 15 power and 11 in use, what is wrong if you can help...

Thanks
RJ

Hmm I don't think the game would let you buy a shield that your ship can't use.

Check the bar under the modules if it stays under 100 percent even after you switched on the shields. And then wait about twenty, thirty seconds. The shields have a delay after which they start charging.

EDIT: Another idea. If you were experimenting with outfitting, please check if you by chance haven't bought a Shield Cell in stead of a Shield Generator. They go into the same slot. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom