Canon Species of Carnivores in The Jurassic Park Franchise

thanks to Jurassic Outpost I am up to date with which species of carnivores are Canon into Jurassic world and Jurassic Park. Jens everybody check It Out!😃👍

Source: https://youtu.be/LBuLq9nlH5c

part two herbivores is right here on this link

Sam Neil Confirmed Giganotosaurus is now Canon, Making Giganotosaurus the Third Large natural Theropod Dinosaur in the JP Franchise..... Hopefully well see it hunt a Dreadnoughtus.
img(1).jpeg

Last edited:
You're welcome my friend! I thought it was a great video for everybody else to catch up on, also Jens there are rumors that Albertosaurus will be the main antagonist dinosaur of season 2, but we won't know that for sure until season 2 comes out next year, although I hope we get to see the Baryonyx have more Focus this second season. Also I really hope we get to see a lot of dinosaurs that didn't get a good appearance in the movies.😃👍

Last edited:
Giganotosaurus, I think is absolutely awesome to know that this dinosaur is going to be the main antagonist dinosaur of Dominion because I even thought that maybe Jurassic Park 3 should have featured a dinosaur called Charcaradontosaurus or Giganotosaurus as the main antagonist dinosaur of the movie but we got what we got.

Top Bottom