Cant find friends on ps5

Hi i have ps5 version of game but i have 2 friends who play the game but when i load the game it says i have no friends. I did have one of them on my screen after i first bought the game but then my friend is no longer being shown im so confused anyone able to help pls

I'm not sure, I don't have any friends. I go by Thylacocinus if anyone wants to add me.

You only need a Frontier account for Franchise mode, and there doesn't seem to be any friend options in game, so I think you're probably doing everything right.

I'm not sure if the friends need to be online at the time, or if the servers are busy/slow and you have to wait a while for them to show up (if it uses a Frontier server, then that might be the issue).

I'm not sure, I don't have any friends. I go by Thylacocinus if anyone wants to add me.

You only need a Frontier account for Franchise mode, and there doesn't seem to be any friend options in game, so I think you're probably doing everything right.

I'm not sure if the friends need to be online at the time, or if the servers are busy/slow and you have to wait a while for them to show up (if it uses a Frontier server, then that might be the issue).
I have a PS5. I just sent a friend request now. My name is Moviemaker3000. I hope you've gotten passed the Nevada Eco Zoo scenario because I could really use some help.

I have a PS5. I just sent a friend request now. My name is Moviemaker3000. I hope you've gotten passed the Nevada Eco Zoo scenario because I could really use some help.
Sadly I haven't, I did the tutorials and first scenario then moved on to Sandbox and Franchise. It's nice to see a new face on the globe though.

Is this the North America Pack scenario you're stuck on?

Sadly I haven't, I did the tutorials and first scenario then moved on to Sandbox and Franchise. It's nice to see a new face on the globe though.

Is this the North America Pack scenario you're stuck on?
Thanks. No, it's in career mode. I've played some of the timed scenarios which includes the North America Pack scenario. I've looked at YouTube videos to figure out what to do in the career scenarios. Would not have been able to make it through if I hadn't watched them because some of them were quite challenging. However, the Nevada scenario has been really stressful. No matter what I do, from watching videos or anything, nothing is making money go up. I'm at my wits end.

Thanks. No, it's in career mode. I've played some of the timed scenarios which includes the North America Pack scenario. I've looked at YouTube videos to figure out what to do in the career scenarios. Would not have been able to make it through if I hadn't watched them because some of them were quite challenging. However, the Nevada scenario has been really stressful. No matter what I do, from watching videos or anything, nothing is making money go up. I'm at my wits end.
Exhibit animals are a pretty good way in general, especially prolific breeders like Poison frogs and some invertebrates (Cockroaches, Centipedes, Wandering Spiders & Leaf insects from Deluxe), and high value ones like Reptiles.

You can set population management on the last page of the exhibit, by default it sends animals to storage, but you can set it to sell them as born. Exhibit animals don't really get penalised for inbreeding, and are born as young adults, so you just buy two young adults and you're set. You can also set the number of animals kept, 3 males and 3 females is decent for poison frogs and cockroaches, but a lot of the larger ones won't be comfortable with more than 2 individuals (Goliath Beetles & Goliath frogs for example)

You can also research any animal to improve breeding rate or get enrichment options to improve star rating (you can press square for research level details).

The other thing to remember is to increase the entry price as you get more animals, high value animals in particular are much more expensive to feed, especially in large groups.

You can also lower wages in the staff management menu, though it's not something I've done yet (there is a risk of quitting if too low).

Top Bottom