capacity limit

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
If you build smartly you can achieve quite good results. From my own experimentation I found paths and coasters are the most costly but scenery and flat rides don't cost much at all.

The capacity limit put on console version sucks!!! Ruins the game. Wish I would have known about this before purchasing
Here's an interesting fact; want to know what else "ruins the game"? Low framerate. The capacity limit is in place on console for good reason so if Frontier did decide to remove it, believe me you lot will be begging for them to put it back in. 🙃
giphy.gif

That's how I see it, the limit is totally unnecessary! My park is at 100% and I've only built 50% of the area and everything runs smoothly on my PS4 Pro. So the limiter is set way too low! And it should be up to you whether you activate the limiter via a function or not. So the game is only half usable and further DLCs are totally unnecessary, since you can't use the new things anyway.

I’m playing on an Xbox Series X and I’m kind of surprised that there is a build limit on the next generation consoles. I figured with the next generation consoles being able to perform better than most pc’s out there that there wouldn’t be a limitation to builds but alas there is. Would be great to see a patch later on down the road that would help to expand the VM for some real awesome builds.

WingardiumLevicoaster

Volunteer Moderator
I’m playing on an Xbox Series X and I’m kind of surprised that there is a build limit on the next generation consoles. I figured with the next generation consoles being able to perform better than most pc’s out there that there wouldn’t be a limitation to builds but alas there is. Would be great to see a patch later on down the road that would help to expand the VM for some real awesome builds.
Even the best PC will choke if you keep building. There's always a breaking point for simulation games. I have a decent gaming PC and working on a mega park in 15 FPS. Though granted it has more pieces than the console limits.

Top Bottom