CapyParadise Competition 🧼

Ah I see. Would I be able to add my entire sandbox zoo to the workshop as an entry, if it only contains the Capybara Habitat?

Sorry for all of the questions! It's my first time ever entering a Planet Zoo competition, and I would like to make sure my habitat gets uploaded properly. How would you recommend uploading it?
I don't know if uploading a whole zoo would be accepted for the competition. I prefer that the community managers answer this to avoid any confusion/mistake.

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
Ah I see. Would I be able to add my entire sandbox zoo to the workshop as an entry, if it only contains the Capybara Habitat?

Sorry for all of the questions! It's my first time ever entering a Planet Zoo competition, and I would like to make sure my habitat gets uploaded properly. How would you recommend uploading it?
Don't worry about asking to many questions, that's what we're here for. :)

I have the same issue with the barrier, I believed it would keep the part inside as long as it was not marked as a habitat outline. Well, I should have checked earlier I guess. As I won't be able to do anything tomorrow, I've just submitted my habitat anyways and hope the pictures will make up for the mess it becomes when placed down :D

I think this was my favourite competition so far, I just loved building this and watching the capybaras is some self-care on its own. So thank you for that great idea, it brought me tremendous joy!

Top Bottom