Carcosa: Federal and Alliance Ships and the T-10 are back again!

Carcosa (20220821-182607).jpg

Colonia is a little bubble. I live here since years. Since today, Carcosa is back in the hands of The Nameless.

Finally we got a great anarchy-system again, finally we got the good ships again.

Congratulations and a big thank you to all the Commanders that helped!

I suppose it won´t be for long, so if I could speak out a wish: to all of you who love Colonia, our home: keep it that way.

watch your six!

Last edited:
Great. You did make anarchy great again in Carcosa. I'm proud of you.

Now wait for the vultures to descend in hordes upon Robardin Rock and destroy this again.

All of this happened before, all of this will happen again.
Thank you.

And I know. I left my squadron to be able to do this. I really hope, that Colonians see that we need this little gem up here. All my comrades are really happy. It is not again a grindy "we expanded again"-game, it is the creation of a great world to live in. I never ever had so much fun with all of you pro-anarchists.

That is the way it should be. All other factions: do what you want, but do it somewhere else.

If not....I know what endurance means. I have nothing to loose. But the Rock.

=D

While Rex-Cramer is currently in the bubble around the new green alien butthole, I know this other guy that was involved ;D.

Was really fun to work with a diverse group of folks and get it done. Learned a TON about BGS this month. Purging anarchy from the nebula entirely right down to the settlements was never 'the way'.

Can it be held.... we'll see I suppose but what a nice uprising it made!

We can use all the help folks can spare. Cartographic data, trade, positive missions and passengers. Don't forget the settlements offer a lot of missions, more really than the Rock does. Also Cartier Laboratory has a large pad and offers a ton of passenger missions and Cartographics as well as lot of foot missions.

Back
Top Bottom