Ships Carrier question

A couple of questions about fleet carriers. If I add some extra services (repair and replenish, cartography, etc) I know I lose cargo space. if I turn off the extra services is there a fee and do you get the cargo space back. In other words can I turn the extra services I need for a mission on and off without financial penalty and regain my cargol space? Thanks.

A couple of questions about fleet carriers. If I add some extra services (repair and replenish, cartography, etc) I know I lose cargo space. if I turn off the extra services is there a fee and do you get the cargo space back. In other words can I turn the extra services I need for a mission on and off without financial penalty and regain my cargol space? Thanks.
Disconnecting service is just staff going on vacation at their own expense and turning off the power there.

I don't believe you lose any cargo space when adding services.

25,000t + 1,000t tritium tank + whatever is stored in your active ship. Regardless of services, ships or modules stored.

Edit: Correction. Apparently services & crew do use up some cargo space. Very little though... so I never noticed. My fleet carrier has UC, refuel, rearm, repair, redemption,vista, and bar and its comes to 1,420 t.

The big ticket services for both credits & weight is shipyard & outfitting, which I don't have and if a cmdr is worried... these are the two services to skip. And pioneer supplies.

Last edited:
Top Bottom