Carrier showcase

I got myself a Nautilus class and was pretty impressed with the details. The picture in the store doesn't really show you much.

This is "The Weary Traveller".
Nautilus class carrier.
Wearing the Squadron black paintjob.
Blue landing pad halos.
Cyan main thrusters.

SsFxVOk.jpg

FSvA6bi.jpg

AdMb01r.jpg

QLoNYtZ.jpg

STZFq96.jpg

xfcC9wx.jpg

3ClHVR9.jpg

ocJ3lvV.jpg

Maybe someone likes to add detailed pictures of another layout?

This is the one my leaning toward getting, if I get one at all.

I think I'm going to wait a few weeks and see how Frontier support and bug fixes are going before I buy.

I'd like to see screenshots from commanders who purchased other kits.

That’s the Imperial Deep Space Fleet Carrier, isn’t it? ;)

sorry, I couldn’t resist! it looks very nice. Almost exactly like the “exploration” fleet carrier concept that was originally touted, which is appropriate!

Deleted member 182079

D
I'm currently sitting in the store preview screen and don't know which one to pick. Initially I was going for the Victory one, but the Nautilus...hmmm - given I named mine "Event Horizon" (yes, I know) the Nautilus kit looks more appropriate with it rounder 'nose'.

Deleted member 182079

D
I've got to say though (and I agree with the OP on this), they do look a lot better and more varied in-game. Those thumbnail images on the store really don't do them justice, a short video clip like for the ship kits would be a good idea.

FNS Krash Bang Wallop
Victory Class
Vibrant Blue
Madeline ATC
All services except Black Market
View attachment 176455

View attachment 176457

I went with the Victory style too. Nice to see it ‘in the flesh,’ as I can’t open the Livery option currently.

It‘s got a real ‘axe-head’ look to it which I’m not too sure about yet, I thought it may be a little wider. Hopefully I can have a good look round it tonight if I can access all my options.

I went with Blaine as I have Celeste from HCS Voicepacks which is quite similar to Madeline, plus Red Squadron PJs across the Carrier and fleet. Utter geekery, I love it.

I went with the Victory style too. Nice to see it ‘in the flesh,’ as I can’t open the Livery option currently.

It‘s got a real ‘axe-head’ look to it which I’m not too sure about yet, I thought it may be a little wider. Hopefully I can have a good look round it tonight if I can access all my options.

I went with Blaine as I have Celeste from HCS Voicepacks which is quite similar to Madeline, plus Red Squadron PJs across the Carrier and fleet. Utter geekery, I love it.

I wanted the axe-head for Bounty Hunter theme. In the shop, the axe-head looked weird with some of the paint jobs. But seeing it in-game, changed my mind about the blue.

I wanted the axe-head for Bounty Hunter theme. In the shop, the axe-head looked weird with some of the paint jobs. But seeing it in-game, changed my mind about the blue.
Yeah, it’s been said before but the store shots really don’t do them any favours. Maybe they’ll be updated at some point.

Deleted member 182079

D
What about the 3rd layout? Nobody wants that one?
Yeah, not a fan. Ironing board look, although the thruster arrangement is alright. I'm starting to lean back towards the Victory one, that's been my initial favourite.

Edit - aand.. bought it (Victory ... won). Just find the profile more interesting compared to the rest. Got the Imperator (white with light blue stripes) as the PJ. Now, I have about 5600 Arx left over... voicepack (likely Madeline), second PJ, or indulge in sales items instead. Decisions...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, not a fan. Ironing board look, although the thruster arrangement is alright. I'm starting to lean back towards the Victory one, that's been my initial favourite.

Edit - aand.. bought it (Victory ... won). Just find the profile more interesting compared to the rest. Got the Imperator (white with light blue stripes) as the PJ. Now, I have about 5600 Arx left over... voicepack (likely Madeline), second PJ, or indulge in sales items instead. Decisions...
Madeline can't be on your carrier. She's already on mine!

I almost pulled the trigger on the Imperator instead.

Back
Top Bottom