Celebrating 2 years of JWE

Seeing as it doesn't look like they could get someone for a stream this week, and it's the anniversary this week, it still feels like we should do something for Friday.

I could technically do a stream (in other words I have a PS4, a working mic, a twitch account & some ideas of what we could do), though it would be my first, so certainly not professional at all.

If anyone feels like mentioning their own stream for the day you're free to do so.

Alternatively we could try something else, though I'm not sure what it could be.

Last edited:
I have decided to give a stream a go. I plan on starting a Commonwealth & UK digsite restricted playthrough of the main campaign, if anybody wants to join me then there are some small mini games we could play as well.

My twitch channel is Thylacocinus, the stream is intended to be 11:30 am to 2:30 pm GMT, Friday the 12th of June.

Edit: I did decide to cut it early by an hour.

Last edited:

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
I have decided to give a stream a go. I plan on starting a Commonwealth & UK digsite restricted playthrough of the main campaign, if anybody wants to join me then there are some small mini games we could play as well.

My twitch channel is Thylacocinus, the stream is intended to be 11:30 am to 2:30 pm GMT, Friday the 12th of June.
Good luck with the stream! Hope it goes well :)

Top Bottom