RCT 3 PC "Checkered Flag" Scenario, VIP problem

Hello everyone.

I'm pretty new to RollerCoaster Tycoon 3. So far I love it, very creative and very well made game. But I have one issue with VIP in Checkered Flag scenario and I'm not sure what I did wrong. First VIP for Apprentice objective was all fine, he came in, visited my rollercoaster and went home satisfied.

When second VIP for Enterpreteur objective came, he went to first gentle ride in my park (Buffalo Round-about I think). I checked his route to make sure he's going to visit my new rollercoaster (which has his prefered intensity and excitement high enough) and it was there on third place, so I didn't change it. Then, just before he visited second ride, he suddenly decided to go home. His happiness bar was full. After he decided to go home, I tried to change his route and put my coaster to first place to go, then pick him up and place him to queue. Several times. But it didn't help.

I'm really not sure what I did wrong, since he didn't have any bad thoughts about my park. I made sure path was clean of litter, and also he passed by informations, toilets, A.T.M. and shops with food and drink.

Any suggestions how to treat VIPs better?

Thank you for your time.

Thank you for your reply.

Only thought he had about my park was something like "Your name is Monica?!" :)

But it is true that he was writing a lot of autographs. I'm not sure if it caused my issue, but unfortunately I don't know how to keep people away from him and let him enjoy my park.

Wonderful! I had the same issue and I'm having the same issue in park 4 at the moment. I did not know that about security guards.

I recently started playing this game finally. It was lying on my shelf all those years but for some reason I never gave it a fair chance. Playing it now, I must say I'm surprised at how detailed it is. I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Top Bottom