Circus Stuff

For a park I am working on, I decided to create a small circus area. And what's a circus without wagons?

Please note; These are meant as "atmosphere" or background pieces, and therefore are not as richly detailed as they could be. Most carry between 200 and 300 pieces. I built one wagon that utilized over 1000 pieces, but decided to simplify for the sake of piece count. Feel free to super-detail if you wish.

I will be adding to this set as time goes on.

"On with the show!"

A Sea Shell Tableau;

4jXfWmb.jpg

A Mirror Tableau;

OFv0VAs.jpg

A Water Tank;

8KhwUft.jpg

A simple Canvas Wagon;

FppUz47.jpg

And a Pole Wagon;

Ji6Ik2y.jpg

I also stuck two in-game flatcars together to create a more realistically sized Circus Flatcar. The center wheels are hidden behind the central running boards. A decent compromise for a background piece of scenery;

mW6P8g3.jpg

Again, please feel free to detail them up if you wish!

The collection can be accessed here;

Thanks! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Thank you guys!

A couple more wagons join our lineup, and can be accessed through the link in the first post;

A cage wagon was used for storage during transit, and of course contained the wild animals in the Menagerie and during the Parade, usually big cats or bears. The large panels would be removed to display the animals. You can customize your wagon as you like;

rgBMxau.jpg

The ticket wagon was one of the most important wagons in the circus. It sold tickets to the show, and frequently also served as the cash office and living quarters for the boss. They were usually built a little wider and heavier than most other wagons. White wagons were for reserved ticket sales and red wagons for general admission. Several would line the Midway of the show for the convenience of the guests;

QCjBfuE.jpg

8m7X0pa.jpg

TV screens were used to imitate the signboards. You can make up any board you wish!

"On with the show!"

Last edited:
A redecorated Baggage wagon now works with the Dining Department;

Q2v8EEJ.jpg

Another interesting wagon was the Cookhouse Boiler wagon. Water from the Tank wagon was pumped to the boiler where it was boiled to be safe for use. Buckets and pails were placed under the wagons to catch condensation and that water was supplied to the animals. Nothing went to waste in the traveling show;

DlTAarE.jpg

The Cookhouse wagon can be found at the link above.

Top Bottom