Claires Sanctuary Nublar North Tips

When you Start the Campaign you will have many Tasks including to moving target Dinosaurs in your Paddock for you're Scientists to study here are instructions for following to make the campaign easier.

1018316866.jpg

1. Collect the Target DINOSAURS, Sinoceratops have a social of 2-7 you must have 2 SINOCERATOPS in your Paddock, STYGIMOLOCH has a social of 4 or more you must collect 5 Stygimoloch in the campaign you will accidentally accelerate and kill one of you're Stygimoloch in an attempt to cure you're Dinosaurs. Which is why you must collect 5 Stygimoloch in order to keep the others calm and happy with a social status of four. 2 SINOCERATOPS, 5 Stygimoloch, 2 Gallimimus, and others to collect during campaign.

2. when you finally build paddocks for your carnivores you're going to have Angry dinosaurs entering those paddocks so my advice is to
Place Emergency Shelters before you begin housing the carnivores because they will break out and you will have to tranquilize them and also before they break out I suggest you keep your guests Within These the shelters after all carnivores have calm down.

3. Once you Research The Cure and Claire instructs you to cure CARNOTAURUS don't cure CARNOTAURUS first cure all other Dinosaurs in you're Paddocks and out in the Wild in Nublar North then cure CARNOTAURUS but use all you're rangers to cure you're Dinosaurs faster as once you research the Cure you'll start to see dinosaurs die so you have limited time.

4. What Species you should Collect to Save you should collect Dinosaurs with a social status of two or less. Species that have 2 or less Social status: SINOCERATOPS, Gallimimus, ANKYLOSAURUS, BRACHIOSAURUS, STRUTHIOMIMUS, CORYTHOSAURUS, TRICERATOPS CARNOTAURUS, ALBERTOSAURUS, Baryonyx.

1. 2 SINOCERATOPS, 1 ANKYLOSAURUS, 1 ALBERTOSAURUS, 2 CORYTHOSAURUS, 1 BRACHIOSAURUS, 1 TRICERATOPS.
2. 2 Sinoceratops, 2 Brachiosaurus, 1 CARNOTAURUS, 1 ALBERTOSAURUS, 1 BARYONYX, 1 TRICERATOPS.
3. 2 CORYTHOSAURUS, 1 BRACHIOSAURUS, 1 ALBERTOSAURUS, 1 Baryonyx, 1 TRICERATOPS, 2 Gallimimus.

Species You Must Avoid to Save in order to have a nice and Smooth Time on Sanctuary. but if you don't want to follow this is exact instructions then okay that's you're choice I'm just giving you advice on how to play the game smoothly and without any breakouts on sanctuary.

STEGOSAURUS
APATOSAURUS
PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS
STYGIMOLOCH
PARASAUROLOPHUS
JWE_Apatosaurus.jpg

Note: this is just my way of clearing clear sanctuary Leaving NUBLAR North this way it could be easier but you don't have to do it the way how it's instructed if you don't want to, I'm just giving everybody tips on how to make it much smoother.

Last edited:
I... actually never thought to Medicate the dinos before curing the Carno.. That actually Really Helps Thank you!
also my own tip for the "Dinos to Avoid" because i actually have All of those LOL. Is to just tranq them as soon as they arrive to the island, you automatically get their genome when they arrive so you could just quickly pump them out of the hatcheries and revive the Tranqed dino once you get all their species in the same pen. It would instantly chill out.

I have 8 stygimolochs in paddock because they often die to me (either they die of old age or they are killed by a disease that I can't even cure.:(

Top Bottom