Classic Steel Coasters.

First off I think PC is awesome. Best amusement park game ever. But would love to see the Schwarzkopf Wild Car and Jet Star 3 added and the SDC Galaxi. These compact, old school steel coasters would be a great addition Also would love to see an Arrow mine train. They are far more common than the Disney-esque mine train in the game.

Yeaht, as a Schwarzkopf-Fan I can only second the wishes for the Wild Cat and The Jet Star/Jumbo Jet. Sadly we can´t "fake" the Wild Cat anymore, since Frontier disabled the ability to use only one car on the SLV.
Instead of the Wild Cat, I would also be happy to have a regular Wild Mouse 4-seater car.

Yeaht, as a Schwarzkopf-Fan I can only second the wishes for the Wild Cat and The Jet Star/Jumbo Jet. Sadly we can´t "fake" the Wild Cat anymore, since Frontier disabled the ability to use only one car on the SLV.
Instead of the Wild Cat, I would also be happy to have a regular Wild Mouse 4-seater car.
Groups larger than the coaster cars seating capacity no long queue for the ride
As of 1.12.1, we have that ability back!

First off I think PC is awesome. Best amusement park game ever. But would love to see the Schwarzkopf Wild Car and Jet Star 3 added and the SDC Galaxi. These compact, old school steel coasters would be a great addition Also would love to see an Arrow mine train. They are far more common than the Disney-esque mine train in the game.

And even B. A. Schiff & Associates Wild Mouse? Because this coaster type have steel track and wooden structure supports.

Top Bottom