Ships Classy ship owners club (Orca, Fer-De-lance, Imperial courier, and Imperial clipper owners)

I have a Federal Dump Truck. Can I be part of the club?

I know what you're thinking but I've really cleaned it up. I repainted it so there isn't that mural of the large breasted Valkyrie riding a Pegasus, okay it's still primered but I'll finish the paint someday. The air conditioner is still broken but I've febreezed it and I even replaced the t-shirt seat covers with polo shirts(classy!).
Yeah, no

So, here's my newly outfitted Clipper, the Adriatic. Bought her back when the rank relaxation was in effect and kept her parked until I scrounged up enough to fit her properly. She's got one of the new military paints applied (got the pack, if anyone wants I can screenshot and post the other colors).

Last edited:
I bought an Orca. I'm going to explore with it. I hope it gets easier when I'm out in the black, I made my last jump with the fuel I had available and luckily the star was scoopable. I was only taking it from Lembava to LHS 3447

Some body already mentioned this breifly, but the Adder should be on this list as a classy ship. Same style and luxury as the Fer De Lance. Same ship yard. For me the Adder is ship full of personality and attention to detail. Just watch the weapons hard point doors animation in the outfitting and you will see. This ship has more passion in it than most of the others. The team who put this liitle guy together must have been left alone, with lots of time and energy to create this wonder of small ships.

The cockpit like the Fer De lance, is right hand drive, so us UK Commanders feel right at home. Non of this left hand drive malarkey. I use the Adder as my long range shuttle. To collect Alliance and Imperial bounty I accumulate using KWS. I'm a federal officer, on the fringes on Federal and human space, and in my world the Adder is my ship. I use it at the weekend to take the family out. My day job is piloting a Fer De Lance class Federal fast attack craft. Or a Anaconda Class Federal supply frigate. I oversee my little fleet in my little home of a few systems I look after.

So the Adder. I use it unarmed. All D class except FSD and shield. And when I have amounted enough empire and alliance bounty with the KWS on the Fer De Lance, I take a 3 jump trip, "up" to Alliance space, or "down" to Empire space to cash in. The little guy has a 28 Ly jump and thats all I need him to do. A treasure of a ship, and I think luxury enough for this thread.

Kitted out a FDL earlier this week. I have to say, this thing has made me a better pilot by learning how to aim with the huge Plasma Accelerator and 4x C2 multis. It's now my favorite combat ship :)

Top Bottom