Clouded leopards jump in slow motion

Yea, its pretty annoying, already contributed on this ticket before. Sadly I have seen some expired ones about the same issue, hopefully this one wont expire before being confirmed.

Hello!

I haven't found a thread for this bug that has been around for a while. Clouded leopards jump in slow motion ruinning all the animations for the animals. Please, all of you who are experiencing this annoying issue, contribute to the issue tracker. Hopefully it will be confirmed soon. Thanks :)

Contributed. The clouded leopard was the SEA animal I was looking forward to the most - frustrating that its animations are so glitchy.

Hopefully. One of the tickets I created was confirmed when 7 people contributed, so that would mean we just need 1 more.

Hello Frontier? Can we please fix this issue it is not fixed after 2 years :( plese it is my favourite cat! Can someone make a video for Frontier to look?

Hello Frontier? Can we please fix this issue it is not fixed after 2 years :( plese it is my favourite cat! Can someone make a video for Frontier to look?
I am pretty sure Frontier knows about it and unfortunately I could imagine bigger Problems behind this issue and thats why it was not fixed until now and Perhaps never will. But Hope dies last and it would be a nice surprise If they would fix some SEA issues with this more or less SEA inspired Scenery Pack (I am looking to the Malaysian Tapir 😀).

I am pretty sure Frontier knows about it and unfortunately I could imagine bigger Problems behind this issue and thats why it was not fixed until now and Perhaps never will. But Hope dies last and it would be a nice surprise If they would fix some SEA issues with this more or less SEA inspired Scenery Pack (I am looking to the Malaysian Tapir 😀).
But maybe they don't know. Some issues like Formosan Black Bear mouth or Capuchin Monkey face bug were there for a looong time until we have made several thread about it so Frontier noticed. We need a community manager to notice it and bring it to the Devs because the issue tracker never works and they read it but not fix it and let it expire.

But maybe they don't know. Some issues like Formosan Black Bear mouth or Capuchin Monkey face bug were there for a looong time until we have made several thread about it so Frontier noticed. We need a community manager to notice it and bring it to the Devs because the issue tracker never works and they read it but not fix it and let it expire.
I think the slow motion jump is so obvious they cannot have overseen it 😀. I mean they also play PZ on their own Livestreams and are likely watching videos for Feedback. Really, not knowing about this issue is very very likely not the reason why it was Not fixed until now.

Edit: But nevertheless it is always good to remember Frontier of the unsolved bugs from time to time.

Last edited:
I think the slow motion jump is so obvious they cannot have overseen it 😀. I mean they also play PZ on their own Livestreams and are likely watching videos for Feedback. Really, not knowing about this issue is very very likely not the reason why it was Not fixed until now.

Edit: But nevertheless it is always good to remember Frontier of the unsolved bugs from time to time.
Ok, but to be honest they don't watch the animals in the livestream, they mostly build and talk and look from above on the zoo, and they might never use clouded leopard. Sometimes they will just not notice, like they did not notice the black bear having always the mouth open since the release and only fixed it after several threads about it.

We need a community manager to notice it and bring it to the Devs because the issue tracker never works and they read it but not fix it and let it expire.
I have reported a lot of things in the issue tracker. Many of them got expired, but Frontier did fix them afterwards. I think the issue tracker works quite well, but very slowly and they don't communicate at all. I encourage everyone to report the bugs on the issue tracker because it really works most of the times. I've also noticed many times people discussing bugs and errors on the forum, and when I looked for the reports on the issue tracker to add my contribution, I found that there was no report made.

I have reported a lot of things in the issue tracker. Many of them got expired, but Frontier did fix them afterwards. I think the issue tracker works quite well, but very slowly and they don't communicate at all. I encourage everyone to report the bugs on the issue tracker because it really works most of the times. I've also noticed many times people discussing bugs and errors on the forum, and when I looked for the reports on the issue tracker to add my contribution, I found that there was no report made.
I report on issue tracker since I got Southeast Asia pack but it was never fixed. Malayan tapir is maybe a stylistic choice so not really bug, so maybe they will not "fix" it but something like the leopard bug is clearly a bug and should be fixed, no matter if it is hard to do, because it is a paid content :( Sorry, i know you are trying to help, but I use clouded leopards alot and it is horrible to see them jump like that!!

It almost makes me not wanna use them because of how wonky it is :/ I’d say it’s a pretty bad bug
I wonder if the reason it hasn't been fixed yet is because it's difficult to fix it? What annoys me a little is just how long this bug has been in the game. I find it hard to use the clouded leopards too for this reason and it's a shame because it's such a high appeal cat.

Back
Top Bottom