Co-op game (2 people make 1 park)

I think it'd be really fun if you could be in the same game with your friend and create the same park together [yesnod]

Guys, if we could keep to the idea of one thread per suggestion, there's more chance of Frontier devs seeing how much we want certain features. Several threads for one idea is unnecessary.

How could we solve this problem? I mean younger members without experiences in forums just open threads without thinking about it. It's not against you Danny. This is a generally problem

Maybe if someone opens a thread then there should be 24hours for members to vote for deleting. During this time no one can post something.

How could we solve this problem? I mean younger members without experiences in forums just open threads without thinking about it. It's not against you Danny. This is a generally problem

Maybe if someone opens a thread then there should be 24hours for members to vote for deleting. During this time no one can post something.

Angelis created a thread listing the forum for each topic.

We just need moderators on this forum, to merge or close topics.

Since I registered, I have not seen a single moderator here, nor do its job, nor even speak to us.
(which is strange because they post in the presentation topics [weird])

They are like ninja-shadows [big grin]

Last edited:

Brett C

Frontier
We just need moderators on this forum, to merge or close topics.

Since I registered, I have not seen a single moderator here, nor do its job, nor even speak to us.
(which is strange because they post in the presentation topics [weird])

They are like ninja-shadows [big grin]

We do have a bunch of volunteer moderators; https://forums.planetcoaster.com/showgroups.php

Right now, I've told them to be quite lax on moderation of these forums.

Closing this thread as there is another ongoing discussion about it.

Top Bottom