Cockpit Festive Lights!

here they are in the courier...

33a83d1bb9fa4b16597509179f3bc8e3.png

Now we know what update 2.4.09 had in it. No need for patch notes. It was an extra slot to hold the Christmas lights

Cool. Now Give us the Christmas trees pls. I want to buy them .. :)

actually, it was in a much earlier patchnote that mentioned "string lights"... something in 2.3 i think

A bit disappointed they cheesed out on the Python's lights. They did so well with several of the ships, taking advantage of the canopy supports, but with the Python they just threw it at the glass and went home. :/

£4 :D :D Merry Christmas oh faithful customers and fans £4 :D :D.
Has EA bought out Frontier by any chance?

Last edited:

Hehe, okay, and you know most were not serious. You do know that... right? Right? But still, none said give them to me at a crazy price. Feel free to go search for this too!

Awwwie!!!!

I'd love these for my AspEx, but I'm 60KLy from the bubble at the minute and a darn long way from Colonia, so by the time I'm able to apply them, Xmas will be over! :p

Awwwie!!!!

I'd love these for my AspEx, but I'm 60KLy from the bubble at the minute and a darn long way from Colonia, so by the time I'm able to apply them, Xmas will be over! :p

Nice thing is that you buy the string once and it goes in all ships. Get them anyway. Wait until next year. Or don't wait. No reason why you can't have cheer all year 'round, right?

I can't believe that 14 pages of comments went by before I even knew there were lights! I want more! 1000 on my tree, my ship is bigger! Just sayin... Revenue opportunity!

Top Bottom