Coin Ops, Midways, Arcades and Playgrounds

Been Asked Before? More than likely right?

Coin Operated Rides to be placed near Restaurants with McD's/BK Style Playgrounds and Ball Pits. Keep the kiddies busy wile the parents eat.

Midways to Win Prizes, Carnival/Skill Games playable by us like in Themepark. Carnival Side Shows and not just a Circus like in RCT2.

Actual Arcades- Games don't need to actually play games but Guests still go up to a Individual game as if actually playing (hidden playable Mini game?) Inside or Outside and we can make it as big or small as we like or games can be place randomly in restaurants.

Oh And Food Stalls that sell more than just One Type of Item. Get Food AND Drinks from 1 Stall (more real world like) instead of just Food or Drinks. Also Gifts Shops/Stalls that sell more than just 1 Item, also more real world like. Or have the Custom (generic) Stall available right off the bat so we don't have to keep placing individual stalls that only sell one type of item.

Good Idea! Would be realistic, but there are sooo many things, i dont think they will put all those little details in the game, but i hope people will mod such stuff in, afterwards... especially if they apply to make mods and stuff "ingame", which is one of the most important things in my opinion!

Love this idea, the coin-op rides would be a fantastic feature to go with the group play. The arcades would be a nice touch as well!

Top Bottom