Colonia Hyford crash site - Has anyone solved this?

Deleted member 110222

D
The data core is about to come out of hibernation. I was chased in the Neche, Wasat & Colonia systems before Black Flight took me down in Colonia. The data core of my T9 is going active next Thursday 26 Aug 3307. I'm waiting in Colonia to see if I can get any more info after 50 MONTHS. the Galnet news article with Kit Fowler's theories is further confirmation that we may be able to un mask Black Flight at last. As a reminder they were getting me to ship HUMANS for experimentation...as soon as I found out they weren't people needing medical aid I bugged out and they began to hunt me down...ending in the Colonia crash site.

Something is definitely about to happen.

https://www.elitedangerous.com/news/galnet/conspiracy-theorist-finds-network-home
So that's why I have heard about August 26th from some folk. Thanks!

I've got thirty odd of those unstable data cores stored on my FC from Hyfords Crash site.

They better not all start playing loud rock music on Thursday when they unlock.

I've got thirty odd of those unstable data cores stored on my FC from Hyfords Crash site.

They better not all start playing loud rock music on Thursday when they unlock.
I think any new info will be at the crash site. If I'm wrong though then all round to yours for a party! I'll report back.

On Thursday there's also the Future Games Show and guess who will be there? Frontier Developments.

But before you buy a ticket for the hype train, I assume they will talk about JWE2, not Elite. ;)

Attachments

• 20210826020458_1.jpg
    20210826020458_1.jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom