Colonia Suggestions re: Outfitting and Sensor Nerf

Greetings.

It's well known that Colonia is desperately short of any outfitting. It isn't something that bothered me much because I knew that going in. However, with the changes to gimbaled weapons and sensors it leaves me unable to change sensors to A grade without going all the way back to the bubble. Not really a trip one should have to make just to adjust to a nerf.

I think this is a justifiable cause for adding at least sensors and a range of weapons that will be affected to the inventory of Jaques and/or Colonia Dream.

Lestat

Banned
Well remember. It a town in space far far away from the Space Cities. It dose not have your space Starbuck at every corner or a Mc Donald.

I understand that. As I said I went in knowing that I would pretty much have to bring what I needed with me or transfer it. I'm just annoyed that they changed the equipment uses without giving us Colonia folk the option to adapt to the new weapon and sensor rules. Had I known that I would have planned my modules differently.

I'm actually very lucky, as I had a 6A sensor for my python stored and it's being transferred. It's just kinda uncool to change the rules and say we have to adapt when such outfitting options aren't available. Sure, we can go all the way back to the bubble and return, but I work way too many hours a week for that to be acceptable, really.

Agreed, the changes punish people at Colonia. They could as well create a CG that unlocks all outfitting items at one station. Please do it, Frontier.

I do not like the Starbucks or McD comparision. We are not talking bagles, but vital equipment. It would only make sense when the first thing to setup at a new colony was a fully working suppyly of ships and hardware.

Top Bottom