COME ON GUYS!!!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Approaching 15 hours now I havnt been able to log in!!! Is there going to be a fix or not or where are you up to with investigating the problem

OP you gotta do better than that.

Current policy as far as I understand it is - they are only letting the people who hyperbole their moans in, at the moment, - just for the lolz.

Sounds like an issue at your end considering thousands of others are playing without issue. Maybe something more to go on than "haven't been able to log in" would help.

Have you bug-reported or opened a support ticket or done anything to try and fix the problem like verifying game files etc?

Sounds like an issue at your end considering thousands of others are playing without issue. Maybe something more to go on than "haven't been able to log in" would help.

Have you bug-reported or opened a support ticket or done anything to try and fix the problem like verifying game files etc?

Thousands of others can't access it either tons of un answered threads within here seems to be Xbox one issue only

Last edited:
Not having a rant or anything, but I haven't been able to connect to the game server either. Can launch ED, login and get to "start", but it stubbornly stays greyed out. Have checked my connection and firewall and no problem I can see. Also posted problem in a bug report, but stumped, so any suggestions on how to fix welcome :)

Have you ever combat logged?

If you have then (as it is considered cheating) you won't be allowed to access 2.3 as the new profanity filter is a multi level cheat detector also. Hope that helps :)

Completely shut your PC down and unplug it for at least 30 secs. If on a laptop, pull the battery out for that time as well.

Then boot up and try again. If it still fails, validate the game files. Then open a ticket.

Thousands of others can't access it either tons of un answered threads within here seems to be Xbox one issue only

Ah xbox, in that case you are duplicating a thread you need to post in the bugreport link to the developer post here:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/342297-Multi-crew-warning-READ?p=5367361#post5367361

They are on it but I expect its something to do with the link between Microsoft and amazon servers that Frontier use. Otherwise PC would be affected too which from cursory reading does not appear to be the case.

Last edited:
Who are you exactly???

Someone who wants to help and goes through the normal steps to do so?

Obviously I didn't catch the note that this is xbox related, but even so, where in the process does it fail? even console bugs likely have a cause, unless every single xbox user can't log in.

Cleared your cache? link

The vast majority of times, cache clearing will solve xbox one issues last I checked. They really should let games control that aspect. So they can clear their cache on updates and such.

Last edited:

Actually it looks like there are several problems on pc too:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-to-Match-Making-Server?p=5369861#post5369861

(The situation degenerated over the morning, for me it got from disconnecting me only opening a mission board to disconnect me just sitting in normal space for a few seconds)

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom