NOTICE: Community Meeting Phantasialand 2018

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Unfortunately, we have less beautiful news, so I prefer to visit dear relatives again, which is more important to me . Looks like I could see you all at GamesCom at the earliest. Hope you understand. [sad]
Sorry to hear that, but we of course understand that relatives are more important. I wish you and your family and relatives all the best!

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Update 19-06-2018:
We have determined new times for the start of the meeting in Phantasialand. Please see the first post of this thread for the latest times.

Meeting everyone in the park near the Pferdekarussell (horse carousel) past the main entrance at 09:30 AM CEST.
Entering the park as a group: 10:00 AM CEST.

i wish i could hang out with y'all but my plans fell through. but it would be awesome if the 2019 event was at OWA it's a brand new theme park that just opened last year. [big grin]

Unfortunately, due to family and professional reasons, I did not have the opportunity to attend the community meetings in Efteling or Phantasialand this year. Therefore, I would have been happy about some pictures or videos. Unfortunately, I did not find anything from the meeting in Phantasialand after nearly four weeks. Was anyone there?

Hopefully at least a few pictures of the Efteling meeting come up.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hey everyone! We all had a fantastic time during our Community Meeting Phantasialand 2018. :loonybloons:

Here's the group picture of all of the lovely members that joined us on June 23, 2018.

Ujad4ET.jpg

A big thank you to everyone for joining us in the park. For everyone who wasn't able to make it to Phantasialand; stay tuned for new meetings in the future.

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Unfortunately, due to family and professional reasons, I did not have the opportunity to attend the community meetings in Efteling or Phantasialand this year. Therefore, I would have been happy about some pictures or videos. Unfortunately, I did not find anything from the meeting in Phantasialand after nearly four weeks. Was anyone there?

Hopefully at least a few pictures of the Efteling meeting come up.

I'm not sure if there will be any pictures or videos/vlogs. Some members have taken pictures and videos, but I don't know if and when they will publish them. :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom