Compsognathus

Will we be seeing the one dino that everyone seems to forget Compsognathus in JWE???

Last edited:
Well, if you go to the official website and look at the stats from the dinosaurs they're also rated by size 1/5 and the smallest ones are much bigger than the Compsognathus.

So either they will make them bigger(hightly doubt it) or they might just not be in the game when it comes out(most likely/purely speculated).

We don’t know, Compsognathus could be in the game because it is a part of the franchise or it won’t be in the game because it’s too small.

It would be a shame if there not, but that's understandable. I was kinda sad when they weren't in JPOG and was hoping maybe they would add them to JWE.

We could only hope!
[video=youtube;Ty5sEGtClLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty5sEGtClLE[/video]

Last edited:
Compys present a unique challenge because, even in the movies, we never saw how they were contained. Some of the normal fences and those seen in the movies had too much room, compys could break out. And maybe that's how it was in the books, they escape off screen but they're the first dinosaurs to get off the island and in large groups at that. So maybe they'd have to be in a special pen or transported specially. Plus you couldn't have rangers go in as casually because they could be swarmed.

Compys present a unique challenge because, even in the movies, we never saw how they were contained. Some of the normal fences and those seen in the movies had too much room, compys could break out. And maybe that's how it was in the books, they escape off screen but they're the first dinosaurs to get off the island and in large groups at that. So maybe they'd have to be in a special pen or transported specially. Plus you couldn't have rangers go in as casually because they could be swarmed.

For all we know, they are basically baby Aliens. :D
Uncontainable by default.

They have to be in the game. I don't care if they're too small. They are awesome and deserve to be in the game, especially since they were left out of JPOG!

tumblr_inline_npoqahSOTN1shsvef_1280.gif

The Compys were never really contained. In the novel, they were allowed to roam free basically because they ate poop and carcasses which helped keep the park clean. That said, I don't think it will be in JWE for the simple reason that it is too small.

I will be extremely disappointed if they’re left out yet again. They’re one of the top 10 classic JP Dinos!

Give us smaller fencing, glass fencing etc. I wouldn’t even be against them being wild fauna akin to pigeons. Running around the park and surprising the guests haha

I will be extremely disappointed if they’re left out yet again. They’re one of the top 10 classic JP Dinos!

Give us smaller fencing, glass fencing etc. I wouldn’t even be against them being wild fauna akin to pigeons. Running around the park and surprising the guests haha

I agree, just being able to see them casually wandering around would be nice. Maybe you have to watch out for having an infestation of them as they can go around attacking guests for food.

Yes I have to admit it would be fantastic to see the Compsognathus in the game! Would be interesting to see a pack of them taking down a goat! Or human [big grin]

I think the electrified fences would be do the job, according to the novel the Compys were introduced to clean up sauropod faeces but escaped using the river that ran through their enclosures. If the fences went all around an enclosure they should be fairly easy to contain. I'm sure they would be able to lure them into transport containers with food or some hormone/chemical that attracts them.... maybe more s*** hahaha!

I’m pretty sure I read on a map of Nublar, the Jurassic Park in the film was going to have them as free roaming.

Top Bottom