Conflict (war) Not Updating

My faction has been at war for 2 days now, and whilst we won the first day and it shows fine in the right Status panel (blue bar going right indicating "close victory"), the second day result isn't showing here, it's still set at close victory.

When I check system news, it indicates my faction has "dominated the last 2 days", so I assume we won day 2 also.

Maybe it's an Update 6 issue and wondering if anyone else has seen this today?

Thanks

Always check Station News in any system that your faction is in. It will show the results very soon after the tick starts.
Other places where you would hope to get the information e.g. Right Panel, System Information, Journal all have to wait for all the other BGS related processes to complete and can be anything up to 12 hours late.

I've also noticed that the blue bar is a bit bugged.
Just use the station news. It's 100% accurate... for now.
For States it is, but it isnt 100% reliable for Inf. Even if is seen to have changed, it can change again before the tick is completed (at some unknown point).

as many already know the Tick is severely wounded.
meaning you can have anywhere from 0 to at least 4 inf changes and/or property exchanges in 1 24 hour period.

as mentioned, read local news for the best source of conflict info.
I have fought in a few CZ's recently that ticked 4 times during an 8 hour period of me playing..
I do not touch cz's anymore, there is no point
telling us the tick has a delay does not explain why the inf is even changing in a cz, but the win loss ratio is there on my status and in the news. seeing it change like this, for a 10 day CZ that should have been over in 4 days, is very wrong.
I have not seen one cz that operates the way they used to.
Also have to add, that I fought in a number of CZ's for one faction and for the entire cz and 10 days, nothing changed. then it finished as a tie and my faction was retreated.
so, no more cz's for me until they are fixed and the Tick is fixed or made invisible.
and it was only reported in the local news that they were at war. then reported the tie, the next day my faction was gone and they were the faction being challenged by another faction that was not native.

Chnouk’s been a cursed system since before Odyssey. I noticed you won your first control war there but lost inf instead of gained and had to fight again to be top on influence. We had a bunch of trouble there with strange inf movement and losing war ticks despite earning 100s of millions in war bonds. We’re glad to be rid of it to be honest lol.

Yeah that’s right - had to go into a third war which we won today and the inf worked properly this time thankfully.

Top Bottom