Powerplay Faction: Aisling Duval Considering Aisling Duval

Alright, so I am not all that new to the game, however, I haven't really been playing much since I bought it nearly a year ago, simply because there wasn't much to do. I decided to pick it back up again and restart my save with the release of Horizons. And now considering joining up with Aisling Duval, mostly for the Prismatic Shield Generator, and sorta because she's cute as a button. None the less, I am currently pledged to Zachary Hudson and busted my butt for 6 long hours to get my 1500 merits (sarcasm), so I don't want to defect til I get my hard earned 5 mill :p... then again, if it cuts a week off that 4 week limit for the shield.... hmm how does that work? Is it 4 weeks from the date I join or 4 weeks from the first end cycle?

Anyway, I would like as much info as I can get regarding her, things I need to do, how to grind merits, which systems are best to work out of for trading AND bounty hunting as I do plenty of both and prefer friendly territory vs hostile. I will continue looking and reading here on the forums and other places. Thanks for any info.

Four weeks from the day you join. I got my shield today.

Most of her merits come from trading, although I got mine by killing Fed-Aid and Logistics vessels in Felcia and Zachary's systems, since I only have a little ship. Also, killing Federal Agents in Zachary's systems was worth a lot too.

Last edited:
Four weeks from the day you join. I got my shield today.

Most of her merits come from trading, although I got mine by killing Fed-Aid and Logistics vessels in Felcia and Zachary's systems, since I only have a little ship. Also, killing Federal Agents in Zachary's systems was worth a lot too.

Ah that's good, so I can head on up to my "Zachary held" space and kill some fed agents for 30 merits? That's how I got my 1500 in about 6 hours for Zachary. I prefer the combat as I enjoy that much more than transport, plus an A fit Vulture makes quick scores vs those T6 ships. Speaking of transport, how would I go about transporting for Aisling? If I only get 10 commodity things per 30 minutes, that simply takes WAY TO LONG, another reason I prefer the combat, is there a faster way? I can run a 212T T7 with 4A shields at the moment, so transporting about 200 commodity would be fine, but I don't want to wait around for 10 hours to get 200 commodity when I could get 100+ (3,000 ~ merit) kills in the same amount of time. And before anyone says it, not only will I NOT pay for commodity, I don't really have that kind of cash lying around. trying to save for my python I bought paint jobs for... before I have the ship lol. It's a sexy ship, don't judge me :p

Top Bottom