Console Future DLC's

When will we get news on the rest of the Planco DLC's for console editions of the game. I, myself would love to get my hands on Vintage sooner rather than later.

I would love to see a better variety of shops and items within those shops like there are in actual theme parks. Plushies and other toys, clothing (only hats isn't enough - people want t-shirts!), jewelry, carnival games, etc. There could also be a better variety of food/drinks based upon cultural themes (i.e. a German Festhaus like they have at Busch Gardens) and even have a bar option for adults (just like Frontier has in JWE). Yes, there is more variety with restaurants, but I'd love to see sweet potato fries at all Monsieur Frites shops or (even though I'm personally not one) even a vegetarian restaurant... or a buffet ...or a special eatery where guests can pay to eat with their favorite characters like Miss Elly or the Gulpee T-Rex

Sure the rides and coasters are a blast, but if I'm going to spend hours building my own Bavarian themed building, I'd love to be able to put a German food shop inside of it... or put an Indian eatery inside a replica of the Taj Mahal

I would love to see a better variety of shops and items within those shops like there are in actual theme parks. Plushies and other toys, clothing (only hats isn't enough - people want t-shirts!), jewelry, carnival games, etc. There could also be a better variety of food/drinks based upon cultural themes (i.e. a German Festhaus like they have at Busch Gardens) and even have a bar option for adults (just like Frontier has in JWE). Yes, there is more variety with restaurants, but I'd love to see sweet potato fries at all Monsieur Frites shops or (even though I'm personally not one) even a vegetarian restaurant... or a buffet ...or a special eatery where guests can pay to eat with their favorite characters like Miss Elly or the Gulpee T-Rex

Sure the rides and coasters are a blast, but if I'm going to spend hours building my own Bavarian themed building, I'd love to be able to put a German food shop inside of it... or put an Indian eatery inside a replica of the Taj Mahal
When console hopefully gets World's Fair Pack, stuff like bavarian style walls and a lot of shops.

Top Bottom