Content schedule

First of all, let me be clear, I'm not saying we as a community are owed anything of this sort, but...

I'm wondering if the information release cycle for Planet Coaster 2 might be a little slow. I understand you can't do massive info dumps every week, because at some point, you've basically revealed the entire game with months to go before the launch. But I do find myself wanting more Planet Coaster 2 stuff to get hyped about. Is there any chance you could start doing weekly or bi-weekly smaller info dumps on a specific feature of the game that the community can discuss and get hyped about?

Like, in the live stream from a few weeks ago, we got a very nice deep dive into a bunch of mechanics. I wouldn't mind getting these spread out over multiple weeks: one showing off some of the new pathing features, one talking about pools basics, one talking about people needing shade and selling sunscreen, one talking about customizing flatrides, one about customizing coaster trains, etc, etc.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
First of all, let me be clear, I'm not saying we as a community are owed anything of this sort, but...

I'm wondering if the information release cycle for Planet Coaster 2 might be a little slow. I understand you can't do massive info dumps every week, because at some point, you've basically revealed the entire game with months to go before the launch. But I do find myself wanting more Planet Coaster 2 stuff to get hyped about. Is there any chance you could start doing weekly or bi-weekly smaller info dumps on a specific feature of the game that the community can discuss and get hyped about?

Like, in the live stream from a few weeks ago, we got a very nice deep dive into a bunch of mechanics. I wouldn't mind getting these spread out over multiple weeks: one showing off some of the new pathing features, one talking about pools basics, one talking about people needing shade and selling sunscreen, one talking about customizing flatrides, one about customizing coaster trains, etc, etc.
I get what you are saying. For me personally I would love to know everything right now! Unfortunatly that is not how it works.
That being said, there might be more out here then you might think :

July 31 we had a livestream (frontier unlocked), since then we already learned there will be a livestream from GamesCom which will be just a few days before the next Unlocked on august 28.

Last week we had a small TikTok clip which didn't confirm much, but it was another glance on Planet Coaster 2.
Today they posed a picture on Facebook which sneakily confirmed 1 and maybe even 2 rides (classics from PlanCo 1)

All in all, it might be minor, but there is a steady flow of small pieces of info :)

Hmm ok, there is then indeed more out there than I thought. I just wich there was a more frequent schedule to check a certain place, even if it's fb or twitter, or wherever (also, post all the things to all the places, so everyone gets a consistent view)

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Hmm ok, there is then indeed more out there than I thought. I just wich there was a more frequent schedule to check a certain place, even if it's fb or twitter, or wherever (also, post all the things to all the places, so everyone gets a consistent view)
Yes, i agree here, its not easy to keep up aa you dont know when to check where.

If you want to know it all you have to check the forums, facebook. Tiktok, youtube, twitter every day. That is indeed kind of annoying.

At least post all the info on the forums as well i would advice.

Back
Top Bottom