Dinosaurs General Gameplay Could we change up the Paw Paw plants effectiveness?

With the introduction of the dryosaurus, I find it odd that the PawPaw plant would benefit the stegosaurus but hurt the dryosaurus, even though the two dinosaurs would live in the same environment.

Mostly speaking, I wish for the PawPaw to have different effectiveness to the dinosaurs. So far, it is a worse version of the mosses, which gives the same benefits as PawPaws without harming the Sauropoda or Ornithomimidae. Could we have this plant changed up a bit? Mostly as a means to allow stegosauridae be enclosed with other dinosaurs as they are very exclusive creatures in terms of paleobotany. I was thinking of making paw paws at least edible to Iguanodontidae and Ceratopsidae with neutral reaction, not necessarily benefiting them. That way we could allow for more options to for the stegosaurus and another beneficiary plant for the ankylosaurs when housed with ceratopsids.

Okay so here is an interesting update:

Prior to update 1.10, the paw paw and mosses looked like this as seen in the current wiki.

(Benefit to: left, harmful to: right)

But if you go to the game now, the mosses plant has been updated to include ornithomimidae and sauropoda as the harmful effects. So they are now the same plant.
With this in mind, could we not have these two plants be different? It feels like 2 slots of the 10 are filled by the same plant, both at the cost of $200,000.

So why not have it be like this?

Mosses:

Benefit to: ankylosauridae and stegosauridae.
Harmful to: Iguanodontidae and Ornithomimidae.

Paw Paw:

Benefit to: ankylosauridae and stegosauridae.
Harmful to: Ceratopsidae and Sauropoda.

Like this, we have the two plants be more distinctive. And would allow for combos to make sense.

With the updated paw paw, you could combine it with conifers and get them to benefit Stegosauridae and Iguanodontidae and sauropods. Making cool jurassic exhibits be paleobotany viable.

And the updated mosses could be combined with grasses and horsetails for a cretaceous exhibit where Ceratopsidae, Ankylosauridae, and Pachycephalosauridae coexist with double benefits. Further implying how they would have lived together harmoniously in the past.

And if you were to combine mosses with paw paws, you would get its current benefits and harms.

Please have these two be different enough. We would still be limited by having 5 plants per park (unless it is sandbox). At least this way we have a bit more creative choice for our exhibits if we want to go in a paleobotanical path. I hope this makes sense at least.

Top Bottom