Counter Thargoid federation technology

So after the developments of the last month or so it's good to finally see the federation taking this seriously and investing in technology to counter that of the Thargoids

Lady's and gentlemen, CMDRs from all walks of life, may I present to you the Federation stealth device!! http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheDuckster369/screenshot/6803848
This device can be observed to allow the user to phase through all kinds of matter, hiding and waiting for their prey to appear.
The thargoids will never expect this!!!

Buy yours now for a premium price of £25 or pay in monthly installments of £2.50. Buy one now and get a confetti launcher to celebrate your victory needs absolutely free.

Warning does not included batteries. Any and all Instances of ship dephasing whilst within matter are the fault of the pilot for being so stupid and buying this device. Disclaimer; we have not tested this device in any shape or form but I need the money so pretend you didn't hear that.

CMDR TheDuckster369 Lord High Admiral of the Royal Navy Space Corps, and genuine mad scientist

Deleted member 38366

D
Uhh...

Hate to spoil your hopes, that that's a top secret - albeit failed - FSD project.
While it allowed to FSD undetected and even through solid matter, the drive's core was prone to inadvertent failures due to unpredictable overload conditions... resulting in several catastrophic incidents and eventually abandoning the project.

PS.
The Vessel you saw there was very likely the Pegasus ;)

I thought we learned our lesson about phase cloaks a millennium ago?

Ew43niW.jpg

Last edited:
Uhh...

Hate to spoil your hopes, that that's a top secret - albeit failed - FSD project.
While it allowed to FSD undetected and even through solid matter, the drive's core was prone to inadvertent failures due to unpredictable overload conditions... resulting in several catastrophic incidents and eventually abandoning the project.

PS.
The Vessel you saw there was very likely the Pegasus ;)

did someone say Pegasus?

im here PegasusCrusader at your service :)

And here I thought we'd be talking about actual weaponry, like the in lore but not yet ingame StarBurst weapon system the Federation developed. Five of those working in harmony should do a nice number on the Thargoids, considering what they did to Soontil.

Top Bottom