CQC CQC mismatching !!!!!!

Why does matching on CQC team death match have 4 players of around level 10 on one side and then 3 others that have level 15 and one of 32 on the other ?

Why does matching on CQC team death match have 4 players of around level 10 on one side and then 3 others that have level 15 and one of 32 on the other ?

Take a few minutes to dig around the forums. They have gone over this quite exhaustively.

Basically every one starts around a starting MMR. Depending on how well you do or don't do you move up, down, or stay around that area. Some pilots are finding themselves around that starting MMR where new players start off. MMR = match making ratting. Which is a hidden stat. I think it was called ELO or something.

So this means you have to play a few games to find out where you fit in. Ranking you see in game has nothing to do with pilot skill.

Last edited:

I love it ,, nothing more satisfying than blasting CMDRS much higher ranked ..... No fun beating very low ranked players ,,, and take a look at kill ratio.... Some high ranked cmdr s are very low, .....

I love it ,, nothing more satisfying than blasting CMDRS much higher ranked ..... No fun beating very low ranked players ,,, and take a look at kill ratio.... Some high ranked cmdr s are very low, .....

Yeah I would say that K/D ratio is a good place to judge a player to a point. The win loss ratio can be off from FFA and joining in progress games for team games. Which currently the only real gripe I have CQC.

Top Bottom