Crashed anacondas

Anyone got any news of new crashed anacondas except the ones in
Koli discii c 6 a
Leucos a 5 a
Orrere 2 b
Preferably with other raw mats & not level 4 antimony/tellurium/ruthenium

And is there some table with system names and elements ? I checked the Wiki, there is a table, but nothing around Colonia.

And is there some table with system names and elements ? I checked the Wiki, there is a table, but nothing around Colonia.
Crystal clusters etc can take some days to respawn. It's therefore better to find your own favourite planets a bit off the beaten track using DSS on metal-rich worlds, rather than following published suggestions.

Did you try looking for them yourself, in-game?

Just a thought. 🤷‍♂️

Not yet. I am not at the Explorer mood now. I examined some (already discovered) worlds around, but I found mostly some vulcanic POIs with some crystal formations, but not those Crystalline Shards.

Are there some crystalline shards worlds around Colonia ?
No, they are only in the two outermost rings of regions in the game. The Codex tells you more, it's not that difficult to find :)
Closest to Colonia are 18k away, so I went back to the bubble, filled my bins and returned.

Yes, they are different. At least as far as I know.

No, they are only in the two outermost rings of regions in the game. The Codex tells you more, it's not that difficult to find :)
Closest to Colonia are 18k away, so I went back to the bubble, filled my bins and returned.

Hmm, this does not sounds like a best idea for me. Maybe the update next week will bring some change to this.

Top Bottom