Crashes More Than Cyberpunk 2077 (Console Edition)

Congratulations, Frontier... your game has now crashed on me (X-Box Series X, fully purchased game with all DLCs) more times per day than Cyberpunk 2077 has crashed on me on X-Box AND PlayStation combined.

Yes, the game is updated to its current version.
Yes, I've tried all recommended tactics under the previous crash thread.

I love building in this game. I also love playing in Career Mode. I do not max out my Sandbox park. I have 1 Sandbox save + 3 Career saves at the moment. The crashes happen more often on Sandbox than Career, but they still happen on Career.

I am now up to 6 crashes in a single day.

I didn't ask for a refund with Cyberpunk, but I am seriously considering asking for one now... please make this right as I really, really, really enjoy playing this game.

It seems like XBOX consoles are having a tough time with this game. I am playing on a 2015 PS4 and it has been good. Hope Frontier can fix your problems. Best of Luck.

I am on an xbox one s and I only had a few crashes before they did the patch now I have only experienced one crash and that was yesterday when I was tring to save my game

In all honesty this game should have probably been a pc only game as even some pc’s struggle with the game at some point. I understand the money a console port brings in tho and the console players wanting to play.

I have done some testing on my xbox one s anf with my friends series x and on my one s I don't get too many crashes but i do gett alot of stutterung an fps drops and crashes on my friends Series x and it seems it is coneccted to the auto save. Everytime I gett the stutter or crash its when the game is doing the auto save. Maybe an option to turn off the Auto save would be good for consoles or an option to change the length between the auto saves

I’ve been waiting for months for the crash problem to be fixed, the issue with the delete path function, crashing on manual saves, crashes on returning to the main menu, crashes on manual return to the Xbox Home Screen.
I don’t want to sound like I’m complaining, I seem to lost my issues with the game over and over. I dearly love this game. Being able to build whatever I want, and design my own rides is a great distraction from the stress and pressure of the day... until the park gets over 50% that’s when the crashes get brutal. I’ve tried to stay positive and encouraging. I know the dev’s are working hard to find out what the deal is but after 4 months my enthusiasm is waiting ever further. I’d love to get a “progress note” just to hear what is working out and what is not in terms of what is being tried to squash bugs. Some new DLC would be awesome too, but I’m guessing they are holding that until the kinks are worked out. I’d love some DLC (movie pack especially!! That would keep my interest up for a bit longer.

thanks for your time.

You all know I see these types of post alot. People yelling about the game crashing.

Just FYI you still need to explain what you was doing during gameplay when it crashed..

If every one would tell them some more info it be alot easier for them to track down the code and fix it. Most games have over 50000 lines of code.

So do your self a favor next time it crashes explain to them what you was doing during the crash and stop just crying it crashes and expecting every one to read your mind.

I’ve posted a number of times what I was doing and all of that. The intent behind this post was to hopefully just find out what kind of info they could possibly share, or maybe even a bloody update. I appreciate how hard the dev’s are working to correct these issues, and have been as informative as possible, polite and encouraging. I just want to play the game as intended, and not sweat crashes, that’s it.

I understand hell most don't remember but Mario used to crash all the time but we had easy fix for it. Take it out and blow in it. Lol

Code in games today are bigger and harder to track down. I am a game coder and I have had my game crash alot on me and people wasn't happy.

But truth is at the end I was happy because it pin pointed where my code was crashing. Soon as I fixed it, caused more crashes. No game to day will ever be bug free because we as users find ways to crash it.

Jens Erik

Senior Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd jump in and let you know that we are aware of these crash issues and we are working with the platform holders in order to investigate them further.

I understand hell most don't remember but Mario used to crash all the time but we had easy fix for it. Take it out and blow in it. Lol

Code in games today are bigger and harder to track down. I am a game coder and I have had my game crash alot on me and people wasn't happy.

But truth is at the end I was happy because it pin pointed where my code was crashing. Soon as I fixed it, caused more crashes. No game to day will ever be bug free because we as users find ways to crash it.
Just FYI, blowing on your Cartridge is the one of worst things you could do. The moisture of your breath causes the contacts of the Cartridge to rust, and what's worse is that bacteria from droplets can cause rot. So yeah... i know we all did it, but it was not good.

Also also, i noticed that the PC Version had the crash Problems as well, especially when you were moving Scenery or something when the game was trying to save. This doesn't happen anymore though, but yes the lag when the game saves still happens in the PC Version.

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd jump in and let you know that we are aware of these crash issues and we are working with the platform holders in order to investigate them further.
Thanks, I am playing on a Series X and the game crashes occasionally, even though I am nowhere near the Oswald Counter limit. Annoying since I have to go back and try to recreate what I just did! Seems like it happens most when I am adding a large length of pathway, and then right after adding a ride that is attached to this new path...

Top Bottom